What has Virtuadopt taught you?

Talk here about Virtuadopt in general - comment updates, talk about your achievements, adoptables...
Junior Tycon

What has Virtuadopt taught you?

Post by Junior Tycon »

Feel free to list some things you've learned during your time at VA.

For example, thanks to the random club that was established in 2009, I have a great hatred for this smiley:
Spoiler:
:twisted:
And VA's raffle page has taught me to be more stingy with my money the more that I get. haha

What are some things you've learned from VA?
ImageImage
~Innoficial helper - Spanish Dept.~
Avatar/Mega Banette/Totodile: allyssonlovesowlcity@deviantart
Voltzing

Re: What has Virtuadopt taught you?

Post by Voltzing »

I can't really think of anything D:
Adoptable https://virtuadopt.com/feed/354071
If you click my Pokemon message me and I will do the same to one of yours.

My old virtuadopts:
deactivated210321

Post by deactivated210321 »

Well, I've learnt that I should stop being too absent minded and that I should pay attention to what I'm doing... :D
FairyPrincessCynthia

Post by FairyPrincessCynthia »

If you're playing a game for obligation instead of enjoyment, it is no longer a game - it is work.
Spoiler for more adopts inside:
AdoptableAdoptable AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Praise be to fairy types.
SAMurott

Post by SAMurott »

I've almost been a user on this site for a year now & it has taught me a lot of things. First, it taught me how to "truly" love & care for Pokemon. It transformed me into a better person & into a better trainer/breeder. There were some moments where I had to overcome difficult decisions & make tough choices (mainly Zinnia, my Hippodwon & Pamela my Mudkip), but ultimately, I formed a deep, close connection with them & I'm eternally grateful for that. Secondly, it truly showed me just how important "deep values" are. I know they're purely fictional, but how can you honestly say that your "family", your "friends" aren't as human as you are yourself? I admit I wasn't a big fan of the franchise, but now, (thanks to this website) I am. I can say with all honesty: "I LOVE POKEMON". So let me thank everyone- real or fictional -for making the one of the best years of my entire existence. Thank you. In closing, I feel that there is so much worlds like this & others can teach us about ourselves.
Sometimes even fiction can feel all too real.

-SAMurott
Hiyochan

Post by Hiyochan »

That not logging into this site comes with consequences(missing that promo that you won't ever be able to get again.)
Have a nice day :)
49ER

Post by 49ER »

Hiyochan wrote:That not logging into this site comes with consequences(missing that promo that you won't ever be able to get again.)
That is not true....yes there are some untradeable promos (usually freebies) to discourage people making extra accounts. But they do get made tradeable about a year or so later, so you can get them then. I have missed out on some and were able to get them once trading was unlocked
Adoptable