How are you today? What happened?

Here come all discussion on various topics.
AmazingCATS

Re: How are you today? What happened?

Post by AmazingCATS »

Still the same.
Image Image Image Image
Stick 636

Post by Stick 636 »

Junior Tycon wrote:As some of you know, today a classic American comedian, Robin Williams, has been found dead. Sigh. I loved his movies. ;___;
Very sad indeed.

Today was boring. Work dragged on forever. At least I have tomorrow to look forward to though! I have a half-day at work, and then I'm going to my friends' house and opening my new Mega Lucario Elite Trainer Box! :D
Shiny National Pokedex Pokemon hatched: 12
Dramaqueen

Post by Dramaqueen »

I'm really, really happy
From now on I got two months with my little family together (don't know how to describe this, in Germany it is called "Elternzeit")
And everytime my little girl is awake, she's smiling and laughing.... That's the greatest thing in world! :wub:
Goodbye VA. Had a great time :)
CreepersGirlfriend

Post by CreepersGirlfriend »

i'm just really sad and tired
tonight i came home from vacation after being stuck in the airplane for 11 hours -_-
one month in korea felt like 2 or 3 days and i'm missing my korean family utterly after only one day :cry:
i think i dont need to say my back and my feet are sore after carrying all those suitcases and bags for hours because our flight from frankfurt to düsseldorf was cancelled and we had to go by train which was too full and hot and arrived 2 hours late :x
i havent slept for almost two days and im desperatly trying to click 25 lightnings today but im way too tired to pay attention to where or what im clicking so i click away most of them (in seoul thew wlan was very slow and it was no fun clicking on the mobile and today is the lase day -_- )
in4 days i have to go to school again and i'll see that bunch of idiots also called class 9f again :evil:
its hopeless :(
1. Could you take my eggs for a walk?
2.My Pokemon need some trainers.......
3. I WILL RECKLICK!!
If you PM me because i often forget to look
4. don't click this link...
AmazingCATS

Post by AmazingCATS »

That's sad :(
Image Image Image Image
Junior Tycon

Post by Junior Tycon »

This day is pretty great~ Except for the stupid cricket stuck in the wall by my bed. ... DIE CRICKET!
ImageImage
~Innoficial helper - Spanish Dept.~
Avatar/Mega Banette/Totodile: allyssonlovesowlcity@deviantart
Venom
Location: A little English village that no-one here's probably heard of. :)

Post by Venom »

Today is just fabulous - it's GCSE Results day, and I got 7 A*s, 2 As and 2 Bs! So happy right now. :) :) :)

@Girl on Fire: You have to go back to school in 4 days? Unlucky. Your 9F sounds like what my form was like in Year 9. I'm glad some of those people left our school.

And damn that plane being cancelled. Damn that plane.
Spoiler for Venom Notices:
If I'm not that active, blame exams and stuff.
ImageImageImageImage
IchiroKazuki
Is it over yet?

Post by IchiroKazuki »

Wanna know what happend today?
Did look 4 hours for that game. Only to found that it is not working so I did open de cartridge and I saw that the black chip thing is broken yay need to buy me a new own
Adoptable
TotodilePika

Post by TotodilePika »

Today was ok. Didn't really do much. I ordered Hannah's Halloween costume and now I'm watching Dragons Riders of Berk.
Autistic and proud!
Dramaqueen

Post by Dramaqueen »

Iwent to bed really early and slept about 10 hours. But still I'm very very tired -_-
Should sleep 5hours and be tired anyway but could click more xD
Goodbye VA. Had a great time :)
Nery
Coffee Freak

Post by Nery »

my boyfriend and I received a sad message today.
a friend of us died. completely unexpected. he wasn't old or sick or something. he's just died.
I'm shocked. I can't understand why this happened. it seems so unrealistic :(

I probably never met my boyfriend without him - and I'm so thankful.
...we wish he could witness our wedding next year

we're just so shocked about this message
Virtuadopt Click-Box
Collecting: Seel, Dewgong, Houndour, Houndoom, Abandoned Mimikyu and Anpu Houndoom
(Future Gens: Gothorita, Deerling, Klink, Cofagrigus, Archen, Mimikyu)
ColarFX

Post by ColarFX »

I'm super happy right now :D

I finally got my favorite mouse razer taipan expert ambidextrous gaming mouse and steelseries qck limited edition gaming mousepad :lol: I was saving my money for a long time to get them ^^
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
TotodilePika

Post by TotodilePika »

I really super happy right now. I just found out that my favorite kind of M&ms M&ms crispy Are back after 10 years! :D
Autistic and proud!
Sensfan09

Post by Sensfan09 »

Feeling good, attended fitness classes now I'm ready for my day to rock.
Syiren

Post by Syiren »

Well, I'm a bit tired, but aside from the caffeine craving I'm feeling okay. My day has been 'eh' for the most part. Found an amazing site for watching anime and other old cartoon series and cartoon series in general and I've been playing catch-up with old series I haven't seen since I was a kid.

Ben 10
Mighty Max
Cyborg 009
Gargoyles
Fruits Basket
Code Geass
Pokemon (indigo-hoen seasons)
Teen Titans
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
DuckTales

I could go on, but you get the idea. x3 Did I forget to mention I found the site on my Birthday? Best B-day present ever!
Spoiler:
ImageAdoptableImage
Kiritoo

Post by Kiritoo »

I was going to the Neightbours house with my sister, playing Wii and Ps 2 games all the time, enjoying it with her together.
be happy right now and in a good mood, not really sleepy.
Yasha

Post by Yasha »

Wanted to share what happend yesterday^^

I had a chemistry exam yesterday. Studying biology in my second semester, this would be the hardest exam I'd had to take in all six semesters. I started studying two months ago and was well prepared... also, beeing overly nervous about not arriving on time, I wanted to take a train which would get me there two hours before the exam starts. I have to take the car to the train station, this needs usually 20 minutes. I calculated 45, because you never know what could happen...

So I sat in the drivers seat and turned the key... nothing. It rumbled a little, but the motor didn't start. Great. Since my dad is pretty good with cars (and I'm still living with my parents), I woke him up. He fixed the problem within 5 minutes (something with the battery, I don't get cars). So I headed out of the driveway. There was a strange, high-pitched sound, like air flowing through a really tiny hole. Flat tire. Great. My dad, still up, decided to drive me to the train station with his own car. We were still on time. I have to cross the rails from my train one time to get to the train station. Apparently, they set up a construction site within the two days I didn't have to go to university, so we had to take a 10 minute detour. Great. And even then, STILL ON TIME! So my dad dropped me at the train station and I went up to the platform. There was a train standing there, which usually isn't supposed to stop here. I went up to the driver and asked, what's going on. He told me that there was a technical problem three train stations ahead of us and that all trains had to stop. No one knows, when this will be fixed. I then consulted my mobile phone about how late my train will arrive. Suddenly, the journey planner I usually use said, that the route I want to take wouldn't exist. I tried a second one, which said my train wouldn't be late (at that time it was already 15 minutes late). It's a little train station, so there was no way I could get anymore information. Suddenly, the platform at the other side announced, that the train there would be arriving now... 90 minutes late. Coincidently, I overheard the man beside me telephoning: "Man, I'm here since three hours and no train arrived. Don't know what's going on..."
Great. Now what? I still had 1 1/ hour to get to university. I phoned my dad and asked him, if he could drive me aaaaall the way to my auditorium... he agreed (I love you, dad <3). So he picked me up again and one hour later I finally arrived. I still had 30 minutes to go over my notes one more time and then I finished the two hours of exam. Could have been better, but I think I passed.

Now I'm sitting here, waiting for my grade and hoping, that it's not too bad. But talk about bad luck...
Want to trade? See my Trade Station or send me a PM.
TotodilePika

Post by TotodilePika »

Today is my SO's birthday. I made pot pies and carrot cake. :)
Autistic and proud!
Lugia-Nephi

Post by Lugia-Nephi »

I had a rough night's sleep so I'm tired today.
TotodilePika

Post by TotodilePika »

I found a recipe for homemade fruit roll ups and so that has been on the oven for the last few hours. Going camping in a couple of days looking forward to it.
Autistic and proud!