Flames Little Econ. Discussion <3 [VIEWER DISCRETION]

Here come all discussion on various topics.
AcryliCat UwU

Flames Little Econ. Discussion <3 [VIEWER DISCRETION]

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

!Viewer Discretion is Advised! You read and post on this tread as your own risk of, but not limited to: Being Triggered, Strong Language, Cancer. You have been warned!
Hello to everyone- and anyone- who decides to visit this little thread here. This first post will be growing, and I encourage people to agree with me, disagree with me, or ask me to discuss anything to do with the current (American) politics and economics.

I do hope that anything I say in this thread will not change how you think about me, I am middle Right, so semi Republican.

Before I continue I do have a few rules for this thread- when starting a debate(meaning you argue against something I've said), I do hope you keep in mind that how you act and react towards me is how I will act an react towards you. If you come here and act as a civilized young(or old idk your age) person, I will certainly treat you as such. However if you strut in here and call me stupid, call my ideas garbage, in general treating me or anyone who agrees with me as if we were beneath you, not only will you receive the same, but I will not address your side of the argument.
I doubt anyone on this site will act that way, but I'm cautious I suppose.

Anyone can agree or disagree with me. I won't get angry. I also welcome anyone who will suggest anything for me to discuss. Know that I will go do some research, so my response will most likely not be instantaneous.

Now time for my first point- which is not of the recent presidential election because honestły- I'm tired of talking about that right now.

I hate Feminism
I'm not sexist, I'm a female, and I think feminism is about as stupid as... Well.. Feminism. I don't care if you're working towards women's rights in places- countries- where women are treated like things. Objects. That's not feminism. That's human rights.
In America, women have the same rights as men. Amazing huh?
Now you may say, "But Flame- women technically aren't, say, doing a whole of construction work. They aren't on the front lines of our army."
Women are anatomically weaker than men. (Given the variables are equal for both sexes) therefor if there's heavy lifting to be done, typically the man will get it done.
As for women not on the front lines of our military; Back in those days of WW1, 2, and Vietnam the women typically stayed home an cared for the children for the same reason you see more men than women at construction sites- the women are naturally weaker. It's also in the Christian religion, that the man is for protection, and the woman is to nurture.
I have nothing against a woman defending my freedom, or one building my house, I'm not giving into gender roles, and they sure as hell aren't. It's certainly wrong to say women don't have the same rights based on simple traditional and some scientific facts.

That's a wrap for that rant- if you have anything to add, or anything you would like to comment on go right ahead! Or are you not interested by this? Leave a comment with what you'd like ore me to discuss next!
Y'all have just a wonderful day.