Donald Trump became president ._.

Here come all discussion on various topics.
RaptorBlu3

Re: Donald Trump became president ._.

Post by RaptorBlu3 »

Just saying that I am not actually abusing Trump. I do hate him though. My friend had a girlfriend but she had to move to England because of TRUMP!
[center]"A Magikarp can Mega-Evolve if the bond between trainer and Pokemon is at its strongest..." -RaptorBlu3 8-)[/center][/size]
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

RaptorBlu3 wrote:t she had to move to England because of TRUMP!
Well that's kinda ridiculous to say isn't it?
RaptorBlu3

Post by RaptorBlu3 »

yeah.
[center]"A Magikarp can Mega-Evolve if the bond between trainer and Pokemon is at its strongest..." -RaptorBlu3 8-)[/center][/size]
AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

Well at least we can agree on that ^^
MayaMaya

Post by MayaMaya »

:cry: Ew. I want a president who is like Burney, he was never meant to anyone or insulted them like trump. Trump is racist and Hillary is a crook. Trump could make America good, if he left.
RaptorBlu3

Post by RaptorBlu3 »

I think we should not stress the fact that we are going to be ruled by him. He is our president and we should pay some respect.
49ER

Post by 49ER »

Al Gore also won the popular vote and lost in a very close electoral college decision. Hillary won by 5 times as many popular votes than Al Gore , and yet he has a more commanding electoral college lead. And in 2012, when Trump mistakenly believed Romney won the popular vote, he tweeted that the electoral college is a disgrace to democracy. Now that he has won, he deleted those tweets and now says the electoral college system is genius. I wish I could be optimistic about this but he has put people on his cabinet that are anti-semites, climate-change skeptics and want to privatize Medicare so it looks bad, like watching a racist toddler playing with a gun
Adoptable
mauwie
Snarky Shark

Post by mauwie »

@49ER, he also said that millions of people voted illegally on this election and stated that the election is rigged. so after he won and people wanted to look into the voting system because he made those allegations. his response to that? no. i already won, we don't need to do a recount.

and then his response when fidel castro passed away was pretty disgraceful in my opinion. i keep wanting to give him the benefit of the doubt, i want to be able to stand behind him, but his response was not something i want my world leader to be giving. i understand that fidel was a big oppressor to his people, but i do not think the way he handled his death is the way someone in his position should.

i was so sad when bernie sanders didn't win his primary round. anyway in spite of this, that woman who voted twice and got caught always makes me laugh xD "I voted twice because the voting system is rigged!".

and i guess in all of this, we can be happy that north dakota won it's battle with the access oil pipeline for now. the only sad thing about this is when trump gets into office he can easily overturn this decision (which i think he will because apparently he has stocks invested in the peeps partially responsible for this project)
Adoptable
RaptorBlu3

Post by RaptorBlu3 »

Eek. ObamaCare was a pretty great milestone for the USA. 7 presidents tried to make it become true but they failed. The Obama stepped up and made Obamacare. Now, Trump is going to destroy it...
49ER

Post by 49ER »

Yes that is for sure especially since his Health and Human services cabinet appointee was a huge opponent to Obamacare, and wants to privatize Medicare. I think the Best we could hope for is if he renames it Trumpcare. At any rate I have dental appt. set up Jan 3 so I can get it done before Trump is sworn in
Adoptable
RaptorBlu3

Post by RaptorBlu3 »

XD
49ER

Post by 49ER »

WELL... nobody has posted on this for awhile but I just need to say that as of today, I am so embarrassed by Trump's behavior, and want people to know from other countries that he does NOT represent ME! I did not vote for him and I seriously HOPE people come out and vote in the mid-terms for people who will stand up to him.
Adoptable
LilSpoopyKrissy

Post by LilSpoopyKrissy »

trump took the dump *whips and nae naes*
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable