Why Foxy is Not the cause of the 'Bite of '87'

Here come all discussion on various topics.
AcryliCat UwU

Why Foxy is Not the cause of the 'Bite of '87'

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

Hey guys, Flame here, and were going to talk about why Foxy is NOT the cause of the 'Bite of '87'

Now, a lot of fnaf fans have already accepted that fact, but I'm just here to back it up.
And Foxy needs some love.

First thing first. Foxy's broken jaw.
Now, an animatronic, biting someone's skull might break that animatronic's jaw. And when Foxy pokes through your doorway, his mouth is wide open. But if you notice him running through the hall, his mouth is closed. You say it's too dark to tell? Well, for a split second as Foxy is entering you're doorway, his mouth is closed. It opens as he's peeking through.

But Flame, why is he 'Out of Order'?

Simple. His vioce box is broken. Notice how he's torn up. Maybe he, fell off of his stage, maybe he's simply torn up because of someone's struggle with him. Y'know, the whole, nightguard thing. But when he enters your room, he lets out a scream different than the other animatronics.
My theory is that when the others jumpscare you, that is an alarm system of theirs.
But Foxy's scream is different, and suposedly gives Mike a heart attack, and that's how you die.

Still not enough proof?
Notice, in the first game, Foxy's broken teeth. Broken from biting someone's head, right?
Wrong.

Now notice when Foxy leaps at you in fnaf2. His gaping mouth reveals what? Broken teeth. And when Jeremy is working, it's suposedly before the 'Bite of '87'.

One more thing/hint. They wouldn't keep an animatronic who bit someone, would they?

So now you may be asking. So who did the Bite? Well, that discussion is for another thread. Leave a comment below saying who you think it might be.
Bye!

[Image: 1536.png]
Deki

Re: Why Foxy is Not the cause of the 'Bite of '87'

Post by Deki »

I always thought Freddy caused the bite, because in camera 4B, there's a poster with rules on it..
Spoiler:

Notice two of the are "stay close to mom" and "don't touch Freddy"

I always thought those were weird rules for a "family friendly Pizzaria."
Avatar made by Mrs. Peepers of PokefarmQ
AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

I'm working on another theory. Toy Freddie caused the bite. I'm using that picture in the next theory. Why would there be no toy animatronics? Why do they say to not touch Freddie specifically?
(the second game's timeline takes place before the first game)
Kinshenewa

Post by Kinshenewa »

if i remember right, the bite of 87 happens with the TOYS, but the bite of 83 happens with the originals, and i know who kills PD in fnaf 1