Flame's Breeding Shoppe! (B&W)

For discussing aspects of Pokemon not related to VA, such as the games, TCG, anime, and manga.
AcryliCat UwU

Flame's Breeding Shoppe! (B&W)

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

Hi and welcome to Flame's breeding shoppe of Pokemon Breeding!
[size=large]I can only do this for Black and White Pokemon at the moment. I havn't Even finished Y yet. I'm working on it.[/size]

And basically I'll breed pokemon for you. I have a few holes in my Pokedex, so some pokemon you may have to wait for a few pokemon if you request those few.

I also have a couple of shinies that I can breed, Charizard, Zorua, Cubchoo, and Zangoose.

Here's just a few rules.
1.) Shinies take a LONG time to breed. Fastest shiny I ever bred took two weeks and all my boxes. I had a giant Zorua giveaway. xD

2.) My prices are super cheap, and I don't use dittos, dittos give bad stats. If you have a good ditto with good stats tell me. I might could borrow it and get you a good shiny with good stats.

3.) If you want an X or Y pokemon you'll probably be wanting a shiny of a version you already have. I'll get you one. But you'll probably have to give me the regular Pokemon. I do have all the regular Pokemon you gan get up to route 10.
(I stopped there cause I want a shiny Eevee. I'm trying to breed on now.)

4.) Each Pokemon shall cost 2PD(wich is easily regained by posting a new thread.)

Extras:

Shinies: you have to Pay extra for shinies. They're hard to breed, and they take A LOT of time. I'm not going to put a set price for shinies. Just pay me what you think is necessary.

Hatching: I will hatch your requested pokemon for an exra .50 poke doller

Gender: Say you want a Riolu or an Eevee, These are rarely female, and you want it to be female. Requesting a pokemon's gender to be a gender they are not usually found as costs 1 more PD(You'll have to pay for hatching as well, sorry)

Training: Training is free untill level 20, then you have to pay an additional .10 for every level. Again you have to pay the hatching fee.

Moves: Any passed down moves. Riolu with hi jump kick and blaze kick, Charmander with Sunny Day and flamethrower. Tell me what you want, but I may not be able to do some moves. I'll try very hard.

Nature/ability: Having a specific nature and/or ability is sometimes hard. .50 PD for a specific nature or ability, 1 PD for a specific nature and ability. Again, hatching fee.

Nickname:Fweeeeeeeee!!!!!

Form:

Pokemon:
Hatched:(yes or no)
Trained:(only if hatched, to what level)
Move(s):
Nature/ability:(only found if hatched)
Nickname:

Workload:
Spoiler:
Done, needs picking up:
Spoiler:
Picked up and Done:
Spoiler:

My FC:1249 4400 1551
My Name:KAT
RaptorBlu3

Re: Flame's Breeding Shoppe! (B&W)

Post by RaptorBlu3 »

I have a question. How do you pay PokeDollars to other people?
[center]"A Magikarp can Mega-Evolve if the bond between trainer and Pokemon is at its strongest..." -RaptorBlu3 8-)[/center][/size]
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

This is really old. I think you used to be able p donate but you cannot any longer.
RaptorBlu3

Post by RaptorBlu3 »

Oh.
[center]"A Magikarp can Mega-Evolve if the bond between trainer and Pokemon is at its strongest..." -RaptorBlu3 8-)[/center][/size]
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptable