Christmas contest 2013 - Entries

Only Official Contests, managed by Virtuadopt staff belong here.
Tea_and_Fairies

Re: Christmas contest 2013 - Entries

Post by Tea_and_Fairies »

Here's my entry for the photo manipulation contest!
Original
Spoiler:
Photoshop
Spoiler:
Animated
Spoiler:
luluna
Location: used to be a eevee but when playing with a furret i got lost

Post by luluna »

here is my entry

Wings of snow
Spoiler:
The first frost was upon the forest, most pokemon where cold
but a caterpie found that snow was never getting old.
He looked at the butterfree's flying to summer
But he didn't have wings, bummer.
Snow had fallen and all were cold.
Caterpie saw a man white and old.
The man seemed lost and caterpie wanted to help.
"i shall fly when i evolve and help".
"Thanks Caterpie but your wings would freeze."
Caterpie climbed a tree, high with a windy breeze.
"i see a sleigh, north of here" he said before he fell
he went down towards the ground and let out a yell.
He never felt the ground, how he did not know
His body was now blue and his wings were a crystal of snow
He looked at Santa all in wonder
"You are a good pokemon i didn't need to ponder"
"Wings of a snow crystal and strong to
Snow and wind can never stop you"
Santa went to his sleigh and said goodbye
"You have the spirit of christmas, and you know i don't lie."
Chrystal is now the name of this snowy crystal like butterfree
"i want to fly when it snows" had been the christmas wish of our little Caterpie
Niobe1987

Post by Niobe1987 »

Here is my entry for the photomanipulation contest ^^

Manipulated photo:
Spoiler:
It was our table for new years eve. Starring our Cat Kitty ^^ She invited some friends ^^

Original photo and close-up for the nametag:
Spoiler:
Welcome our close-up star the bread xD
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Sennyo
All will turn to silver glass

Post by Sennyo »

Here is my entry for the photo contest:
First the original:
Spoiler:
and here the manipulated one. The idea was, that someone has to clean up after the new years eve party ^^°
Spoiler:
Sarika
mizaru, kikazaru, iwazaru, shizaru

Post by Sarika »

My entry for the photo contest:

The original photo
Spoiler:
and the manipulated one
Spoiler:
Collecting:
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
derBhaal

Post by derBhaal »

My entry (story) is a continuation of the story I wrote for the 2010 contest:
Spoiler:
Christmas friendship

I am looking at my clock and see that it is right before 10pm. I am on my way home to my little brother Erik. He is all by himself and it is christmas eve. I had to work longer than i thought and now I haste back. I hope he is well and not too sad that I left him alone. The last year we had to celebrate christmas in a hospital because I had an accident. Nurse Joy and some Snover helped us to get well and we got friends with these pokemon.
I see the lights in our house brightening the streets when I take the last turn. Was Erik maybe falling asleep? I leave the car in the driveway and go to the front door. I can hear some laughing from inside. Sadly there are no presents that I can give him. We also only have an old shabby tree and no tree decorations. All we can afford is something to eat and the house, our parents bequeathed us. As I enter, my brother runs towards me. You can see happines all over his face. I wonder, whats going on and he wants me to follow him. So we are going to the living room and I cant believe what I am seeing there. Our christmas tree looks like its new and all over it are christmas decorations, that we only saw jealously at other families. There is also a Christmassy dressed pokemon that runs hectically around the tree and isnt even looking at us. He decorates the tree and also places some presents around it every now and then. Every movement he makes, he lets some snow trickle from his clothes. After I got over my amazement I asked my little brother what this is all about. My brother only said that this is Delibird and nothing else. From the snowy footsteps on the floor I can tell, that he came from the chimney. After a little time Delibird seems to be ready and is heading back to the chimney. Laughingly I tell him that he also can use the door if he really wants to leave us. Without stopping he turns and runs towards me. Now he makes circles around me and throws some snow and tinsel at me. Suddenly he stops and rummages in his bag. He gives me a small sheet of paper and than leaves through the door, just to disappear between some trees. I take the paper and there is written "Merry Christmas". As I look up, I see that the trees are waving with there branches. Now I knew it was the Snovers, that we met last year. Maybe it was their way to show their friendship to us. I take the paper to the tree and place it right between the presents. Both, my brother and I are standing in front of the tree and sing a christmas song to thank the pokemon for all, they did for us.
Last edited by derBhaal on January 5th, 2014, 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Sharing the same IP with my girlfriend wife Yoshiki.
venezia

Post by venezia »

here is my entry . its my first try for trh contest photo manipuleted .. i hope its right

original
Spoiler:
manipuleted
Spoiler:
leuchtmorgel
°~ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ~°

Post by leuchtmorgel »

Here is my entry! Hope you like it!^_^'

My Final Pic~
Spoiler:
Original~
Spoiler:
I used this. But my name is on a other Photo... I contacted SpoonyBard, and she sayed it is ok, if I show the other Pics I made. Here are all other Photos from my 'Photoshooting':
And other Photos and VA-Arts I used~
Spoiler:
ImageImage
God! I'm so happy that it's done now!X__________X

(I used Paint.net and Gimp)

Little Extra, cause I love Bellossom xD~
Spoiler:
Last edited by leuchtmorgel on January 6th, 2014, 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageAdoptable
CLICKBOX ---> If I see you in view/edit, I click back!!:)
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~My Tradestation~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Yoshiki
Total in Love with derBhaal

Post by Yoshiki »

My entry for
2.) Photo manipulation contest

Entry Photo:
Spoiler:
Original Photo:
Spoiler:
Used Virtuadopts:
Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImage
❤️ Sharing IP every day with my husband derBhaal . ❤️Image❤️
❤️
Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️
Kaede

Post by Kaede »

Here is my entry for the writing contest.
Spoiler:
Once upon a time, when rubber boots were still made of wood, Kabuto was not meant to be a fossil and Clefairys still lived on the moon, there was a dense, wintry forest and in this dense, wintry forest lived a mother and her child. This mother was a giant Ursaring and her child was a small, timid Teddiursa, called Teddy.
Since it was winter, they slept - as it was normal - until they were awakened by a loud noise. Because the mother had no interest in agitation, she turned around mumbling and went back to sleep - only Teddy could not fall asleep again.
When Teddy then heard a cry, he could not lie down, and left the cave. Despite his fear, he followed the source of the sound and found a little winterly Deerling. She wept bitterly.
"Are you okay?" He asked cautiously. The Deerling whimpered and shook her head.
"My hoof huts..." she said and lifted her aching hoof.
Teddy sat down beside her and looked at her hoof.
"How did that happen?" he asked quietly.
"I crashed during my flight training ..." cried the Deerling.
"Flight training?" Teddy shook his head, "Deerlings can not fly."
"But I can really fly. Soon I wanna pull the sleigh of Santa Delbird."
She sat up and looked sad at her hoof.
"But with that pain I can not concentrate on flying..."
"...Then come with me - I know someone who can certainly help you!"
Carefully Teddy supported the Deerling, so that she does not yet drew upon more injuries.
"You think this is a good idea?" the Deerling asked quietly.
Teddy nodded and tried to smile.
"And when it is well again, you show me your flying skills!"
"Promise!" laughed the little Deerling.

With Teddy's help the little Deerling came to Chansey , the doctor of the forest. Chansey looked at the hoof and healed it with some effort.
After the Deerling had thanked from the bottom of her heart, Teddy and she went back to the place where he had found her. There, Deerling took a deep breath and then looked smiling at Teddy.
"Thank you ... you're really nice."
She stretched briefly and then went into a position to start.
"As promised - I will now show you my flying skills!"
And then she got up to the skies. Teddy marveled , then waved to the Deerling.
"Good bye, Deerling!"
"You know what? Nice children get great gifts from Santa Delbird!" yelled the little flying Deerling before she disappeared behind the clouds.
Long time then, Teddy looked at the sky, dreaming of great adventures in unattempted heights and then shook his head, grinning. The sky, so he decided, was nothing for him.

When Teddy returned to the cave, he already knew that he did not need gifts - Deerlings smile had been enough reward for him.
He happily went back to sleep and could not wait for next spring to tell his mother about his little winter adventure.
Collections listed in my forum profile.
Bloodangel
Vampire of Darkness

Post by Bloodangel »

Here is my entry for the Story contest.
Spoiler:
.:The Christmas Umbreon:.

Each year at the same time it was time. Christmas was just around the corner , and much was done. Most were glad the young Pokemon , or the parents who were able to look at the lights in the eyes of their little ones. The joy was great every year. This year, the mother, a Glaceon , something special had thought to please the young Eevee . Your idea she only had her husband, an Umbreon , make clear. Surely he would not be so excited about how it was her.
With quiet footsteps as the young Eevee twins already slept, the Glaceon journeyed to the Umbreon. Pleased and full of euphoria twitching ears of Ice Pokemon , as she explained to him her thoughts. "I want you to play Santa Claus for the children this year. You are sure to enjoy it!", she was firmly convinced that he would do it! What a false belief. "You all will go well , right?" , The Umbreon said dryly , not very enthusiastic about this idea. "You will do it! Stand at not so! It's only once!", as the last word was definitely still out. In any case it was clear to the Umbreon , he would never join. The sentence , which only it were once, he had heard too often anyway. Again and again Glaceon in such weird ideas. How to Easter, where he was to dress up as Easter Bunny. Around it he came only because he had a Buneary can convince to do that. As rabbits Pokemon that was easier anyway.
Two days passed in which it was too quiet, like the Umbreon was able to discover. It could this only be the calm before the storm! So easy Glaceon never gave up. He knew that. But somehow it was not her type , easy to make ignoramus . Maybe she pouted too? Umbreon shook his head as he watched as the Glaceon did the last decorative tasks, using the Eevee twins who always had a lot of fun. "Did you over? You know", Glaceon had to the talent, so to speak, that the children had no idea and it took out as the mother said. "You know my answer.", Umbreon replied again dry. "Children? What happens to evil Pokemon for Christmas?", Umbreon winced at the question briefly with the ears. The voice was almost demonic! "Darkrai then comes and gives only a nightmare!", cried the good Eevee twins together as from the same mouth. "Well then do a certain Someone sure what this year as a gift waiting for him,", Umbreon could have sworn the Glaceon put a diabolical grin at the day. He would take the bet this ice Pokemon it had brought into being, to punish him by actually asking a Darkrai to make such a nonsense! "All right! Okay! I do it you miserable pain in the ass!" , the plaintive cry echoed through the whole house before the Umbreon moved back to his room. Sometimes Glaceon was so mean!
The Christmas Day is now standing at, so Glaceon full of joy sat in front of Umbreon. In a few minutes he should play the Christmas Pokemon of the year! "Red bites with black?", to avoid a last feeble attempt of clothes. Especially this hat! "Dream on!" , Of course, the trial had been too weak. A few minutes later Umbreon had on a Santa hat and matching booties and a red cape, which all sub- Malte and rounded off. At least he was spared as a white beard. That was at least something. "And now you are allowed to plop down the chimney!", The Umbreon put the ears again. The face of the Pokemon looked anything but happy from it. At least Umbreon was already black, so that soot would not be noticeable. This is also nothing but spared him! While Glaceon Eevee went to the twins, Umbreon had no choice but to climb out of the fireplace. It was snowing and the roof was pretty slippery. But this task was still easy for the Pokemon, up he jumped through the fireplace opening to subsequently end up down in the living room. Short shook the Umbreon to the soot to get rid of, and then to sneeze heartily. While the Eevee twins cheered happily, the Glaceon chuckled heartily . Unfortunately, Umbreon sneezed a few times, rather than being able to say anything. All in all it was successful. The children were happy, before they got their gifts. And Glaceon could not complain as their heroic sneezing Umbreon this task had been completed so masterfully. As a reward, of course there was a peck on the cheek. "Next year you're playing Christmas woman", the Umbreon murmured softly. "But black is not for me as good as you. Do you the quiet!", so much for one-time thing!
Gamble
~ Flying Dreamer ~

Post by Gamble »

My story for the contest ^^
Spoiler:
Once upon a time there was a family existing of mommy Arcanine and daddy Arcanine. They had two kids, a boy and a girl named Recca and Seika, two different type of characters. Seika was a shy little girl, always insecure in her handlings, Recca was the type of guy that could handle the world on his own. Always ready to show off to his friends/family, something he was going to regret in the future.

They were living at the edge of a valley, daddy always warned his kids (especially Recca) not to come too close to the edge because it’s too dangerous. Seika didn’t even want to come near the edge, because she was afraid something could go wrong. Recca used to laugh at her from time to time, saying she’s a scaredy-cat. Recca, the bad boy, had been a couple of times right at the end of the edge, staring at the abyss. He often wondered what would be downstairs. Something he was about to find out soon.

As Christmas was coming closer, it was time to start decorating the house and the Christmas tree. All four family members loved decorating the house and the tree with Christmas lights, candles, garlands, … Every year they planned a date to do nothing but bringing the Christmas atmosphere to their home. Usually mom and daughter Seika decorated the house, and dad and son Recca decorated the Christmas tree. The tree stood really close to the edge, that’s why dad always did the most part because it was just too dangerous for his son to do it alone. (Recca asked every year if he finally was old enough to do it alone) The planned day came, but someone had forgotten about it. It was Recca that decided to play with his friends on the day that he should have been helping his family to decorate the house. When he came home he felt so guilty that he wanted to make up for it. He decided to sneak out in the night and decorate the tree on his own, so when his parents would wake up, they would see a lovely decorated Christmas tree outside. That’s when it went wrong.

He started decorating it, from downstairs to upstairs, like he and his dad always used to do. He never did the top of the tree before because that was too dangerous. As he climbed to the top to attach the peak, the tree started to shake. He lost his balance, tried to grab one of the pine twigs but it was too late. The next 30 seconds he didn’t know what happened. He kept tumbling down, not knowing when he finally would hit the ground. It was so dark around him he couldn’t see a thing. BAM! Finally he stopped falling down. He felt so much pain in his whole body he couldn’t move. “What have I done?!” he screamed, hearing his echo fading slowly away into the deep forest. He realized this was all his own fault. First he went playing with his friends instead of helping decorating the tree, then he didn’t listen to his dad saying it was too dangerous to do the decorating on his own. He tried to stand up but felt a burning pain in his leg. “Oh no, it is broken! What do I have to do now? I’m lost, I want my mom and dad!” Tears started to well up. He sat there for like half an hour crying. It was so cold in the forest he decided to start walking around, not knowing where he went because he was disorientated from falling down. He had to drag his right leg because he couldn’t stand on it. It was so exhausting he was breathless in no time. He suffered so much and it took him so much energy that he started feeling weak. He learned that one specific berry would make him feel better for a bit. He looked around and was so happy to see a bush with Oran berries. He immediately started eating one of the berries and felt so much better. He continued stumbling around looking for a way out. But what was that?? Was it his imagination or did he actually see lights in the distance? He started yelling help but being at the end of his strengths, he passed out right after seeing the lights become brighter and bigger.

As he woke up it felt like he slept for days. He was laying in a cozy bed with a warm blanket. When he looked around a warm feeling came into his heart. It was like nothing happened. In the room he saw a very bright decorated Christmas tree, fire was crackling in the fire place. He had no clue where he was, nor who brought him to their house. The moment he tried to get out of the bed a voice said: “Ho Ho I wouldn’t do that if I were you, little fella.” Recca’s heart stopped for a moment. Not knowing where the voice came from he looked around in the room. In the doorstep stood a man with a long white beard. He couldn’t believe his eyes. For a moment he stared at the person that saved his life by bringing him to his house . “Santa Claus! Is it really you?? I cannot thank you enough for bringing me to your house! I am in trouble, you need to help me!” Recca said. “Oh I know what you’ve been through. I know you went playing with your friends and decorated the tree while your dad said not to. That was not nice of you.” Recca felt so guilty and almost started crying. “Don’t cry now, here let me help you with your leg. All of sudden his leg felt normal again. “Wow Santa, you’re a magician, thank you!” “I am willing to help you on one condition.” Recca immediately asked what to do to make up for the troubles he caused. “I want you to help me bringing Christmas presents to the people on Christmas evening. Your family is listed last on my to-do-list, so once we’ve been through all other families I can take you home again, together with your family!” That’s a deal, Recca said!

Meanwhile at Recca’s home his parents were heartbroken. They were so worried about him. They knew he fell down the valley but they couldn’t do a thing because it was too dangerous to climb down. Daddy kept saying to mommy he was ok. “He’s a clever boy, you know that, he’ll come back, I promise”. Under the Christmas tree there was a letter to Santa Claus from Seika: I would like to have my brother back for Christmas…

On Christmas day Seika ran off the stairs to go see what presents she got. Unfortunately she saw no Recca sitting in the living. She searched every present she got for a clue relating to Recca, but she found none. “Bad Santa!” she said. “I don’t want all these presents! I just want my brother back …” She was so disappointed she almost started crying. Mommy and daddy came into the living room because they heard Seika yelling. ‘What’s wrong darling?” mommy said. “I want Recca back mommy, I miss him so much, he’s more than a brother to me, he’s my best friend!” She opened the front door and wanted to run outside, but bumped into a huge present box standing in front of the door. Mommy and daddy walked to the door, joining Seika wondering why there’s a big present box waiting in the front door to be opened. Seika asked her parents if she could open the present, they both nodded nervously. The next moment they couldn’t believe their eyes. “Hello!” a voice in the present box said. It was Recca! Seika immediately started hugging him. “you’re back, you’re back! Don’t you ever do this again to us! Mommy, daddy and Seika hugged Recca for several minutes. They couldn’t believe they had their little son back. “I promise I will be a good boy in the future. I’ve learned my lesson, I never want to miss you guys this long again.” That’s how everything turned out fine and they celebrated Christmas like they never did before. Right before walking inside their house, Seika said: "I'm sorry I called you bad,Santa. You're the best!

The end.
Adoptable Image Adoptable
Image Image
Image Last shiny: Mantine [New Project: 124/151!]
MajorasMask

Post by MajorasMask »

My entry for the photo-manipulate-contest.

Final Picture (manipulated one)
Spoiler:
My base photo
Spoiler:
Used materials
Spoiler:
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
Zoka

Post by Zoka »

My entry for the story contest:
Spoiler:
Santa Claus was real

A small yellow figure could be seen trekking through the snow, a toboggan trailing after it. The figure was a young scraggy who had spent his entire day on the nearby hill, skiing down with his red toboggan. Weary from the day, the young pokemon made his way through the masses of snow, stopping to rest once in a while. The small scraggy was tired and every step was a losing battle. Oh, how he wanted to be in his home already, curled up in the couch with a blanket draped over him, sipping hot chocolate. He smiled at the idea but soon remembered he wasn’t home yet, he still had to make his way through a small forest. Why the hill had to be so far away from his home?
It was Christmas eve and his mother would be waiting for him with a delicious meal ready. The scraggy’s stomach grumbled and he was reminded of the fact that the last time he ate, was in the morning. His mother did make him a sandwich to eat when he became hungry but he had lost it while having great time in the snow. Having too much fun, he had forgotten his hunger entirely and hadn’t considered going home earlier, which he now regretted.
Small snowflakes had started coming down from the sky as the scraggy reached the small forest, his mother would be waiting for him on the other side of it. A glint of determination sparked in the pokemon’s eye as he continued walking towards home, he could do it. He was strong, and he would become as strong as his father had been one day. He couldn’t let his own tiredness beat him.
The walk through the snowy forest felt harder than it was in the morning when he walked to the hill. He tripped on a sneaky branch hidden by snow a couple of times but he kept on going, determined to prove he was his father’s son. While struggling to get forward, his mind drifted off to the presents he would get. His mother told him Santa Claus would bring them but he knew it was really her. His friend, a cool deino everyone liked, had told him Santa Claus wasn’t real. That their parents were tricking them into believing in something that was just a fairy tale. In a way it made sense, a fat man dressed in red, flying through the sky with a sleigh was ridiculous. The scraggy didn’t know why his mother kept lying to him but she must have had a reason to do so, right? So he didn’t tell her he knew about the lie.
He was already half a way through the forest when he saw some broken branches and tracks on the snow; it looked like something had fallen from the sky. His curiosity overcoming his weariness, the scraggy started following the spoor and found a broken red sleigh lying in the snow soon after. As he was examining the sleigh, he noticed something red on the snow. He reached his hand to touch it; it felt slightly sticky. He brought his hand over to his nose and smelled the strong odor of copper in the strange liquid. He noticed there was more of it, forming a faint trail. Now on full exploration mode, he started following it.
He thought he saw a sawsbuck from the corner of his eye but was too excited to confirm that, he had to find out what the red stuff was. He was so focused on the trail on the ground that he almost bumped into something. Lifting his head, the scraggy noticed it was a winter sawsbuck lying on the ground. There was red liquid all over it. He spotted another sawsbuck little farther away and it was also lying in the ground covered in the strange red liquid. They weren’t moving. Were they sleeping? No, who would sleep out in the open like that when it was cold?
The yellow pokemon was becoming agitated and for some reason, scared. He didn’t know why but he really wanted to get away from there. As he started walking towards his home again with a pace so fast it could have been called running, he spotted a big red bundle on the snow. He really wanted to run to his mother but something made him stop to look at it. He wished he hadn’t. The red bundle was actually a man. A fat man dressed in red, lying in a pool of that same red liquid, not moving. As his breath was caught in his throat, he realized what that red liquid was and what it meant. And more importantly, who the man was. Santa Claus was real and he was dead.
Tomoaki
Tauros' leader

Post by Tomoaki »

Phew! I did it in time >.< That story was really hard to write, because I'm not a native english speaker. But I hope it will be okay like this :D
Spoiler:
How I saved Christmas

„Daddy! Daddy!!“ the shouting broke the silence in the small igloo that my family and I call our home, as Delibirds usually do. My son nearly ran into me full of excitement while I was decorating the Christmas tree. „Dear, Ronnie, be careful with your old father, I'm not that young anymore.“, I laughed.
„But Daddy! You are a hero! Why did u never told me?!”, his voice sounded reproachful and impressed the same time.
“A hero? Me?”
“Of course! Mummy said that you saved everyone’s Christmas! Who would want to destroy it and how did you defeat him? Have you done it all alone? Who was it?..”
“Slow down, Ronnie, it wasn't a thing that big...”, I tried to cool him down. A smile started to form on my mouth and I remembered that day so many years ago, when I was a quite young and shy Delibird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was on the day before Christmas and I was on my way to visit my good friend Kim the Furret. She was part of our town's security group. These days she and the others were having much trouble and lots of work, because of the festivities. So I wanted to bring her a little present for doing so much for all of us in this little town full of peace where Pokemon can live freely without the fear of getting caught by a trainer.
To be honest it were a group of friendly trainers who build up this town for us who was caught and then abandoned. I don't want to be with a trainer ever in my life again, but that's an other story.
Well, the present I had were a cake all made by myself, only with a little help by Trixie, the Chansey, living in the neighborhood.
When I came into the police station everyone were in a hurry, so I just went through the offices directly to Kim. She recognized me the moment I stepped into the room where she were reading some documents.
“Zack! Nice to see you! What's the matter, did something happen?”
“Hi Kim. Everything's alright, don't worry. I just came to give you this.”, I replied and placed the cake on her desk. Her eyes were growing big.
“Ooohh!! A Sitrus Berry Cake! My favorite flavor!”
“Glad that you like it! You know I'm not good at making presents so I thought this would do.”
“Aw dear! Of course! And you know what? I'm almost starving, we have so much to do, that no one has the time to even think about eating. I'll share it with everyone okay?”
“Sure.” With that she took the cake and went to the canteen.
It was a good feeling to see how happy someone can get by such a small present.

Suddenly the door of the building was opened with a heavy impact so that the pictures on the walls were shaking. Chan and Lee, the Hitmon brothers, ran inside and shouted after Kim.
“What's wrong with you guys?”, she asked calm because her main guardians of the security group looked very upset.
“Kim! We have to hurry! There's a group of ghost Pokémon attacking the big Christmas tree in the middle of the town! All presents for tomorrow are left under it and they are trying to steal them!”, Lee told us and immediately everyone put their cake down to prepare themselves.
“Ok, Chan, Lee, go ahead and prevent them from stealing anything.”, she instructed them and then she talked to the others. Everyone besides the Hitmon brothers and Kim in the security group were Sentrets.
“Half of you are going to evacuate our town, be sure, that no one's leaving the house, we don't want anyone to get hurt. The rest of you is coming with me, we're going to defeat the ghosts with everything we have or at least make them leave the town. Whatever works. Let's go! And Zack!”, suddenly she looked right at me, “Go home as well, you can't help here, it's too dangerous.”
Then all the security guards were leaving. I know I should have done as Kim told me, but I wanted to help too. Ghosts sounded very dangerous, I didn't want to sit down and do nothing while all of them could get hurt.
I waited a few seconds to make sure no one would stop me, then I also left the police station.
From another location then the security group I sneaked to the Christmas tree but then I saw the ghosts. I was scared to the bones. Many of them were flying around the top of the tree where no one could reach them and some others flew directly to the security guards. I watched how Chan tried to punch a Gastly but it just went through its body and nothing happened. Also the Sentrets couldn't do anything with their Scratches and Quick Attacks, even Kim's Hyper Voice had no effect on them.
What could I do? My body was frozen from beeing scared and helpless. I had no experience in fighting. Even though I was catched by a trainer some years ago, he didn't train me and just abandoned me because the only move Delibirds can do is something he called “Present”. I have no idea what he meant. I didn't know any move! I just stared at the horrible scene in front of me.
But then I remembered! There was one thing I could try. When I was young I used to put all kind of things into my bag, that looked interesting to me. I already mentioned earlier, that I'm bad at making presents, that's because that time I thought it would make my friends happy if I give them the beautiful things I collected. But it didn't. The opposite happened, most of the things I gave them exploded out of nothing. So I stopped making presents like this.
But it came into my mind, that now exactly this could be useful! I grabbed into my bag and just threw anything at a Duskull nearby. The gift exploded and the first time in my life I was glad to cause damage!
Or at least that's what I thought.
Much to my regret the explosion had no effect. I was devastated. I didn't realize, that the security guard had recognized me because of the explosion.
Why? Why couldn't I do anything?
Terrified how I was I grabbed into the bag again, searching for something that looks like it could do any damage. There were many berries inside but I would have rather died than throwing them to those terrible ghosts who wanted to destroy our peaceful Christmas event.
I searched a while before I found a round and shiny thing in my bag. It was very thin and silver.
Then Lee grabbed my shoulder.
“Why are you here? You're supposed to be at your home. It's dangerous here.”
“Don't worry, I know what to do.”, I said and it wasn't a lie. Somehow I suddenly felt confident about it and I knew could help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Daddy! Are you sleeping with your eyes open?!”, the voice of my son brought me back to reality. I totally forgot about time remembering past events.
“I'm so sorry Ronnie, what was your question again?”
He sighed demonstrative. “I want to know how you became a hero!”
“Oh yes, that was it. Hm, I guess I can't tell you son.”, I said with a big grin.
“Whaaaaat? Why? You can't just keep silence about it! I wanna know!”
“Yes, but I really can't. It's a secret, forgive me son. Maybe I'll tell you when you're a little older.”
Ronnie wasn't satisfied. With a sullen face he were about to walk away.
“But.” He turned around, looking at me with a spark of hope in his eyes.
“I can show you how I did.”, I told him and used my long ago learned Ice Beam to create a beautiful looking star out of ice on top of our Chistmas tree.
Cat_dream

Post by Cat_dream »

Here is MY ENTRY for the photo contest...
Spoiler:

This is the ORIGINAL pic with the tag on the left bottom side of the picture
Spoiler:

the photos i used some parts from:

for the trubbish (my parents want me to throw it away this morning)
Spoiler:
the eyes and so on are from VA
Spoiler:

The snow from the pics i made 2013 while i made a study abroad in canada
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

^_^

i used adobe® photoshop® elements 7

sorry for the editing so often... i had to look if my links are working right ^^' :oops:
Last edited by Cat_dream on January 5th, 2014, 9:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Please click me ♥ ==>AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable

Nightwolf1984

Post by Nightwolf1984 »

My Entrie:
Spoiler:
Original Photo:
Spoiler:
Program I used: GIMP 2 and Paint.NET
ohmywhothat

Post by ohmywhothat »

My original:
Spoiler:
Finished product:
Spoiler:

Programs I used: Paint and pixlr.com

Used official VA pictures:
Spoiler:
Image ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage
hieropt

Post by hieropt »

Original photo(is a crib)
Spoiler:
My Entry
Spoiler:
Artworks used
Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImageImage
program used paint
PokeTrade
Crazy collecting Chansey

Post by PokeTrade »

My story for the contest
Spoiler:
The story about the trainer with the Eevee-family

Once upon a time there was a Eevee-family owned by a young trainer called 'Niels'. The family existed out of 2 adult Eevee who where in love; daddy 'Eevon' and mommy 'Eeva'. They had 8 little Eevee-childs! 'Leafy', 'Glacy', 'Jolty', 'Vapy', 'Flary', 'Umbro', 'Espo' and 'Silvy'.

Niels didn't have much money, neither did his parents. But on christmas, he still got a present from his parents, they saved all their money for it the whole year. Every year on christmas he received a stone of his choice from his parents, to evolve one of his Eevees. Our trainer Niels was smart, and chose every year for the stone that would give him then the most profit.

The first year, he chose a Fire Stone, he evolved 'Flary' with it in a Flareon. It was a very cold winter, and now he had Flary who could warm him up.

The second year, he wanted the Water Stone, he evolved 'Vapy' with it in a Vaporeon. There was a shortage of water, and now he had Vapy the Vaporeon that problem was solved!

The third year, he wished the Thunder Stone, he evolved 'Jolty' with it in a Jolteon. The prize of electricity did went up a lot, and his parents couldn't pay it anymore. But now that problem was also solved now he had free eletricity with 'Jolty' the Jolteon!

The fourth year, his chose was a Icy Rock, he trained 'Glacy' near it and she evolved into a Glaceon! Niels did hear that this summer would be the hottest one in years and was worried about getting too hot! But now that problem was solved, 'Glacy' could give him coolness when he needed it.

The fifth year, his choice fell on a Moss Rock, he trained 'Leafy' in front of it and she evolved into a Leafeon! This year a big highway was been build in front of Niels' house and the air got very poluted because of all the passing cars. That problem was luckily now solved, because 'Leafy' could do photosynthesis.

The sixt year, he wanted a Soothe Bell. He battled with 'Umbro' while he was holding it at night and he evolved into a Umbreon! There was a rat plagues going on and now 'Umbro' could scare them away with his poisonous sweat from its pores.

The seventh year, he would be happy with another Soothe Bell! He fought against some wild Pokémon with 'Espo' at day, while 'Espo' was holding the Soothe Bell and... 'Espo' evolved into 'Espeon' after some encounters! A war had started this year in his country and Niels was scared to get hit by something. But Espeon has the ability to predict things, so Niels was safe!

... but Espeon only protects the trainer to who it belongs to. Niels his parents weren't safe! And unfortunately they both died next year because they got his by something due the war, just some days before christmas!

Niels and all his Pokémon were very sad, mainly because his parents died.. but this also means that he wouldn't get a present anymore! Niels hugged his Pokémon for days, and suddently on christmas day... 'Silvy' evolved into a Sylveon! Because he hugged it so much! 'Silvy' now had the ability to calm fights and so got Niels and all his Pokémon over the death of his parents.

Niels was able to live alone, with the help of his Eevee-couple and their evolved childs!
My collections:
ImageImageImage