Christmas contest 2013 - Entries

Only Official Contests, managed by Virtuadopt staff belong here.
Mona0815
LOTURZEL!!!

Re: Christmas contest 2013 - Entries

Post by Mona0815 »

Here’s my Entry for the first Category “1.) Writing contest: Christmas edition “.
Inspired by the Virtuadopt Advent Calendar, I wrote it in diary form ^^

Spoiler:
Hello, my name is Amy, I’m a 16 year old Teenager from Germany who has just finished school and started working as an apprenticeship in a little Company. I don’t want to forget my English “skills” I learned at school, so I decided to write a little Christmas Diary to keep my English in shape.
Have fun! : )

Dear Diary,
Today is the third December. Christmas Time has arrived very quickly this year and I’m very excited for all the presents I will get on the 24th! Sadly I can’t enjoy the Advent time like I did before, because I’m a very busy business lady now. ; )
I just started my apprenticeship in September and every day I learn something new at work. But I’m sure that all the Christmas stuff in the stores and my Advent calendar will bring me in a festive Christmas mood very soon! : )

Dear Diary,
I’m so disappointed!
On TV there’s a very special Christmas gift for all Pokémon fans!
(Yeah, I still like Pokémon, even if I’m a busy business lady now! ;D)
Because of the advent time, they’re going to show every day each an old and a new episode of the anime and I’m going to miss it, because I have to work till 4pm!
I just began to work and already don’t like it, not only can I not watch my favorite animes since September anymore, now I’m even missing out on the new episodes of Pokémon!

Dear Diary,
It’s already the 10th of December and I totally forgot to write my Christmas diary. Last week I had to do some additional hours at work, because our customers wanted their materials BEFORE the big Christmas break is coming. Even if I’m just an apprentice and I don’t HAD to work overtime, I wanted to help as hard as I can.
Sadly I still don’t feel that Christmas is near, it’s raining all day and every time I hear “Last Christmas” in the radio I’m turning it off, with a slightly need to vomit.
I miss the old times, when I was at home at 1pm and could watch Pokémon and the other shows without any trouble.

Dear Diary,
It’s snowing! I can see the snowflakes falling down from my window at work! I really, really hope that it will snow all day so that I can build a snowman or maybe even a snowpikachu with my sister later! I’m so excited, now I can feel a light upcoming Christmas mood. ^///^

Dear Diary,
I’m so angry! Ò_Ó
Because of the “sudden” snowfall yesterday (not that it’s December, where it’s sooo uncommon to have snow!!), my train and bus connection broke down. I had to wait hours at each station and sadly my phone wasn’t charged, so I couldn’t call my mother to pick me up. When I got home, it was deep night and me and my sister couldn’t build a snowman or snowpikachu at all. When I was a kid, it was so much easier to celebrate the time before Christmas and now I’m just stressed and getting fat because of all the chocolate I eat at work… U_U
I’m really looking forward to my vacation…

Dear Diary,
Sorry that I didn’t write earlier, I was busy to fetch all the Christmas presents for my family. On weekend, me and my friends have been on a Christmas market! It was very nice, we drank some hot spiced wine, bought some Christmas decoration and ate a lot of cookies… but I still don’t feel that Christmas is just around the corner. The days at work are rushing by and something just feels oddly strange…
I talked to my friend Sara, who just began an apprenticeship too and she could totally understand me. It’s just not the same like when we were students. But she gave me the address of a nice looking Pokémon website she found lately. It’s called Virtuadopt and I will try it out when I can catch some free time! : )

Dear Diary,
I just registered at this website Sara gave to me and it looks sooo cool! *^*
You can adopt eggs and one starter Pokémon from each existing region. They’re leveling by clicking, and the artworks are sooo cute! As far as I’ve seen, there are even Special Pokémon who look very different from the normal ones. There are even some Christmas themed ones!
I have to find out soon how you can get them! : )

Dear Diary,
It’s the last day to work this year and I’m very excited for my winter vacation! Christmas will be already in 3 days and I still think it’s too early for this time of the year, but because of Virtuadopt I’m at least in a slightly Christmas mood! The website is sooo huge and there are people registered from all over the world. We all talk in English and they’re just like me – a lot of Users’ Mother language isn’t English. But even if it’s sometimes a little bit difficult to understand each other, all Users are really nice. And the Artworks of the Pokémon are very cute! It’s a really good replacement for the Pokémon episodes I’m missing because of work.
After I have cleaned up my work area, I will head home as fast the train will bring me and gonna click some eggs! : D

Dear Diary,
It’s the day before Christmas and my Christmas mood is finally here!
Our Christmas tree is standing in the living room (of course mom and dad got in an argument while putting it up, like every year ^^) and my sister and I will decorate it tomorrow. I have already wrapped all my presents and I really hope my family will like them!
I’m now leaving for some clicks on Virtuadopt. I found out that there is a special Christmas Event ongoing, where you can claim these special Pokémon (they’re called Promos by the way!) I talked earlier about. I’ve already befriended with some users Sara introduced to me and I want to give them a present for Christmas too. Sadly I’m a newbie and all I got are my starters (who can’t be traded) and some eggs (who can’t be traded either)…
But who knows, maybe they will hatch tomorrow?

Dear Diary,
Christmas Day is finally here!
We will have a great dinner tonight and my whole family is going to visit us!
I really hope that they will like my presents and of course I hope I will get some nice ones, too! ;D
My Eggs on Virtuadopt aren’t hatched yet, but I figured out you can level them faster with the game “Click Exchange”.
Maybe I will have some freshly hatched Pokémon after dinner tonight.

Edit (24.12.2012 – after dinner)
THEY HATCHED!!
All 12 of them!!
I’m so excited! : D
Now I can give my friends on Virtuadopt some presents, too!
I hope they will like them! <3

Dear Diary,
I was awake very early this morning. I just couldn’t sleep when I thought of the presents I got for Christmas. I also wanted to check Virtuadopt, maybe there’s a new Promo to claim? So I logged in and just couldn't believe my eyes! The users I gave the hatched Pokémon as Christmas presents had all send me some presents back! Even some Promos who aren’t available yet were among the presents and Sara gave me a very rare one!
I’m so happy, I really like this community and I’m so glad I found them!
I answered each PM they send me and even if not everybody can speak English fluently, I think everyone will understand my message:

Merry Christmas Virtuadopt! ♥
Ei only miss you when I´m BREEEDIIIIING
La Lapras

Post by La Lapras »

Here is my Entry for Category 1, Writing Contest
I'm no native english speaker... But I hope it's readable^^
Spoiler:
Be yourself!

It was winter in Electry City. In the windows of the stores where christmas-decoration, music where all around…
And there where placates hanging on the walls. Some Ampharos standing near to one of them and talk about the Christmas Contest, where the Pokémon have to wear a self-made Christmas outfit.
A Mareep is also on the street and hears the Ampharos talking, due it is reading the placate. Before it can leave the place one of the Ampharos notice the Mareep „Hey, look, there is Nara!“
The other three Ampharos are also looking at the Mareep „Oh Nara, do you want to take part? Maybe you survive the first round!“
„Come on, she would never get so far!“
The first Ampharos again: „Right. She had to evolve, but also evolved she would never win against us!“
They laugh and go away. Nara sighs and watches again on the placate. She would like to take part, but the Ampharos are right. She would never win or get into the second round!
„You’re looking like seven days rain – what’s up?“
Nara looks terrified on her right side, to the Lapras, which has spoken to her.
The Lapras also looks at the placate „Oh, you want to take part?“
„Maybe…“
„Come on, such a cute sheep like you should enter!“
„Why? I would never win.“ Nara remembers on the Ampharos. If she would evolve anything would be better, but she doesn’t want it!
„Why do you say that? You haven’t tried it! And if you don’t try it, you will never know, what could be.“
„Are you taking part?“
„More or less… I will be there. I hope to see you!“, Lapras twinkles at her and go away.

One week after this happened Nara stays before the building. Today it’s the 24th December, the date of the contest. She decided to take part and she will do it!
Behind the stage are many other Pokémon – and the Ampharos. Nara looks around and get very nervous.
She looks at her number and sigh – she is one of last.
The group of Ampharos also saw her and laugh. Nara ignores them and searches for a calmer place.
The other Pokémon look well…
And Nara? At home she thought her outfit would be nice, but now…
The contest starts and the first Pokémon go to the stage. The others behind the stage only hear the applause from the guests.
After some time the Ampharos go all after another out and the applause gets much louder than before. When they are backstage they look very self-confident and Nara hears one saying „Did you see Komori? I think she likes my outfit!“
Komori was one juror and the most important of the three jurors.
Than it was time for Nara.
With shuddering knees she goes on the stage and walk ahead. So many Pokémon watching at her! She looks to the table with the jurors and get shocked. The Lapras which she met one week before was one of them!
Lapras nod to her and smile encouraging.
Nara continues walking and read the name plate before the Lapras. It was Komori!
She has to swallow. Holy mother of Mareep! She talked to Komori without knowing it! And know she stays here with her simple Rudolph-costume! Thanks to her brown make-up no one see how pale she is! Hopefully they like it… Nara also had a red nose and a set of antlers on her head. A ribbon with a bell makes her outfit complete.
The other Pokémon where much more colourful than her…
Back behind the stage Nara was relieved, she has done it!
Now they have to wait, the jurors will chose five Pokémon which will be invited to the celebratory on New Year’s Eve. Out of this five the winner will be chosen.
After some minutes all participants go on the stage and Komori reads out, who will come so next round. Two Ampharos, one Roserade, a Voltorb and… Nara!
Nara was really surprised and happy!

Around her all are talking about the five finalists. The most say that one of the Ampharos will win, no one notice the Mareep between them.
In some minutes Komori will announce the winner…
Nara goes to the other finalists and take her place into the row.
Komori also goes to her place and deliver a small speech. After that she started to read out the winners… „The third place go to … Rose the Roserade!“
The guests’ applaud for Rose.
„The second place got … Lyra the Ampharos!“
Lyras friend looks confident of success. Nara and the Voltorb take a look to each other. Naturally the other Ampharos will win.
But then the big surprise:
„And the winner of our contest is … Nara the Mareep!“
All are looking at the Mareep which is frozen. She can’t believe it!
Komori has to respond her a second time „Nara, may you want to say something?“
Slowly Nara goes to the microphone, beside the Lapras.
„I’m really fortunate, thank you all! I wish you all a happy new year!”
Do you see... on the horizon. As peace-ful as can be. Lapras flows like the moving dance....
Of the waves of the great blue sea! Across the sunset... Lapras flows... As peaceful as can be.
blue4nic
Vollzeitmama

Post by blue4nic »

Here are my entry for the Photo manipulation contest.

I wanted to take a snow photo that I took in January 2010. Unfortunately there is missing but the virtua dopt day. I hit on the idea with the living room window. I have photographed it, the contents of the window away and the snow photo inserted by 2010. now is snow in front of the window. as we have this year no christmas tree, I have quickly turned into one of my bonsai. then I still looking Pokemon from Kalos and I have immediately fallen Meowstic male and female. So I have both inked, then something else the text edited and the glittering effect I find very appropriate. it looks a bit as if snow is on the window panes and the sun sparkles through this.

Manipulated Photo
Spoiler:
Original Photo - I have specially cleared the windowsill empty.
Spoiler:
WiP
Spoiler:
processing time more than 7 hours. Here is a small list of what I've worked it all:

- Window content was removed, and an edited winter landscape, I have photographed in january 2010 inserted
- Blinds and window frames were dark
- The pokemons was inked and dark. I have the 2 pokemon pictures from this side: http://www.bisafans.de/games/3ds/xy/_neuepokemon.shtml
- Text is edited
- Glittering effect has been added
- Then I have one of my bonsai decorated with fairy lights and photographed
- The background of the bonsai photo was made ​​transparent so that I could include this. the bonsai is intended to represent a Christmas tree. it does not always have a fir tree.

Pic's I used:

Last edited by blue4nic on January 5th, 2014, 11:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
I collect all Evolutions of this:
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
shinieaurum

Post by shinieaurum »

Original
Spoiler:
Manipulated Photo
Spoiler:
Image Image
Autumn Zephyr

Post by Autumn Zephyr »

First time writing anything from my big story. Well, after the main story anyway. Here goes nothing!
Spoiler:
Silver was putting gold ribbons on the fireplace when Luois walked into the room. She still looked depressed from the last battle she fought several months before hand, which had taken the life of her adopted mother.
"Ah, the warrior that won't stop crying! Cheer up, will you. You're ruining the mood!" It was a simple statement, but the look of confusion on the Mawile's face told Silver that the meaning of it was lost on her. " What mood?"
" The joy of the holidays, that's what." Lucario never was much of a speaker, but what he did say was so simple, one had to agree with him.
"You mean the time frame where people give each other presents that Ansania told me about?"
"Well, yes. That's part of it. Christmas celebrates two famous humans: Santa Clause, bringer of gifts, and Christ, maker of miracles. It just so happens that people have celebrated Santa more in recent times." The drawn out explanation came from Zeta, who had successfully screwed his head into a rafter while he delivered it. The poor Porygon-Z had a small attention span outside of battle.
The door behind Louis suddenly burst open, admitting Shade into the room and sending the Mawile sprawling on the floor. "Sorry, Louis. Hey, Silver! I've got three things for you! First, Green is outside the front door again. I'm beginning whether we should call one one of us, considering how often she visits. Anyway, Wes, Rui, and Etta need help with the tree and I'm taking Zygarde out to get presents. Oh, and Etta wants you to call someone named Kai. Something about a time-traveling bus. Anywho, I'm out of here!" Shade didn't hesitate to rush back out of the room.
-------------
An hour later, Silver had assembled all 105 members of the Argentia camp, barring Shade and Zygarde, Green, Kai, and his bus, which was also sentient. After introductions, Silver, Louis, Etta, and Kai catching up with each other for a few hours (Silver and Kai hadn't seen each other for two years), then they started coming up with plans to deliver gifts to all the friends they made during the Creator's Game, spent another 15 minutes waiting on Shade to get back with the gifts.
"Why don't we just get them ourselves?" Kai had asked.
"Because that would shorten our time together. Six months is a long time," was Etta's musical reply.
Silver couldn't help but glance at Louis. She was obviously happier than she had been for a long while. " Four years ago, I wouldn't have thought this way," He thought as Zygarde's huge form became visible on the horizon. " I owe Gold a visit as well. He certainly deserves more than I've given him."
A prod on the shoulder brought him out of his thoughts. " C'mon, Silver! We have to load up the Bus!" Louis excitedly exclaimed. Yep, Christmas certainly was a time for miracles.
Wait, something ain't right here...
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
GreenBerry
Green Queen de Berry

Post by GreenBerry »

2.) Photo manipulation contest

Here is my entry:
Manipulated Photo
Spoiler:

Original Photo:
Spoiler:

Artworks I used:
Only from vrtuadopt
Spoiler:

Program I used: GIMP 2 and Paint.NET
Hatchlings

AdoptableImageImageAdoptableImageImageAdoptable[/9center]
PsychShark

Post by PsychShark »

I hope this is ok

Original:
Spoiler:

Manipulated:
Spoiler:
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Varlet

Post by Varlet »

So here is my Entry
I have written a Story

Spoiler:
Birthday Dream

The little Mareep sits near her siblings and parents – two little Lapras and two big ones. Mother, father and the children – a perfect family. But…
Mareep looks up. “I do not like my birthday.”
“But why?”, mother Lapras wants to know.
“Common. You have every year a big party, lots of food, a family which is there and nobody will forget your birthday”, Diana, one of the little Lapras says.
“Yeah…because my birthday and Christmas Eve are on the same day. You are all getting different gifts on your birthday and again gifts on Christmas. But I’m getting only few presents on this day…because birthday and Christmas are on the same day. That’s not fair.” The Mareep was unhappy. “And it is not fair that you didn’t know my real birthday.”
“Oh honey…. I know it is hard for you, but that’s fortune. You were so lucky that we have found you two years ago in the deep snow. And yes we didn’t know when your real birthday is, but for us, it is the day, we have found you”, mother Lapras explains.
Mareep sighs. Every time it was the same discussion and she understands it, but…she wasn’t a Lapras, she was a Mareep, which were living with a Lapras family, because there was no one, who wants to have her. “Okay. Now I want to sleep.” It was late and for the young children bed-time.
“Good night, my little ones.”
Mareep closes her eyes and after few hours of sleeping she wakes up. Mareep rubs her eyes and looks up. There was a foreign person in their home. She looks around. Only her little siblings were near her. No parents. No older Pokémon which can protect them. They were alone. But the two little Lapras were sleeping the whole time. Mareep gulps. Fear spreads up. Slowly the Mareep stands up. She waits till the foreigner was ready and go out of the domicile. Then she follows him.
Outside the Mareep can’t believe one’s eyes. There was a big sled with a big bag on it. And there were six Lapras and one Stantler as reindeer. A Stantler with a big red nose.
‘Oh my God’, Mareep thinks. It was the sled of Santa Claus. And the Pokémon with the red nose was Rudolph. Mareep has heard so many stories about Santa Claus and know they become real. But Mareep is astonished. Only one Stantler and six Lapras. That was not like the stories she heard. Mareep slidles to the Pokémon which was in her domicile.
“You are Santa Claus.”
Santa looks to the Mareep. “Ah…the little Mareep. I have heard so much of you.”
Mareep sighs. “I hope only good things..but…the last time I was unhappy about my birthday and the presents.”
“I know”, Santa nods.
Mareep sighs again.
“I’m so sorry. I do not want to be a bad child.”
Santa laughs. “Oh little Mareep. This isn’t so bad like you think.”
Mareep is relieved. “But Santa?”
“Hm?” He looks to her. “You can call me Lucario.”
“Lucario? But aren´t you Santa Claus?”
“Santa Claus is the name I got from the whole world. My friends called me Lucario.”
Mareep was happy. “So I’m your friend?” That is a big surprise for the little Pokémon.
“Sure. All polite Pokémon are my friend. So, little Mareep, what is your question?”
Mareep looks to the Lapras on the sled. “This are my parents, right?”
Lucario nods.
“Why is there only one Stantler? The stories about you told, that you have seven reindeer Stantler.”
Lucario laughs. “You see the red nose on the Stantler? He was an outsider and the other Stantler were jealous. So I have decided to use some Lapras for the sled.”
“And why my parents?”
“They want to be my reindeers.”
Mareep looks to the two Lapras. They nod.
“And so…you found me two years ago?”
“Yes”, mother Lapras says. “You were alone on the snow and we can’t let you there. So we decide to take you with us. Santa Lucario also helped us. It was his idea, that we can adopt a Mareep.”
The Mareep makes big eyes. “That’s…that’s…really cool.”
Lapras laughs. “Oh dear, you are so special.”
Lucario rises on the sled. He looks to the Mareep. “So little Mareep. Now you have to go to bed. And tomorrow you can open your Christmas and Birthday gifts. Deal?”
“Deal.” Mareep looks on the sled when it climbs to the heaven. She waits and waits, but after few minutes she decides to go to the domicile. Slowly Mareep goes to her bed, tries to be awake but she can’t do it.
On the next morning Mareep wakes up. Her little siblings were under their Christmas tree and look to the presents. With one present Diana – the Lapras – goes to the Mareep. “Your name is on it. Open it.”
Mareep looks around. Mother and father Lapras sit near the chimney. “When did you came home?” she wants to know.
“Home?”
“Yes. Yesterday we talked about Santa Cla…äh Lucario. And you were flying away.”
Mother Lapras laughs. “You have a big phantasy.”
“No, it was real.”
“You have a dream”, Diana says. “And now open your present. Please. I can’t wait.”
Mareep looks to the little Lapras, then to its parents, and after this to her gift. She smiles. The card on this present tells her the truth. 'From Lucario. Merry Christmas.'
Red Senpai

Post by Red Senpai »

And here is my Entry
Sorry about my English, I hope you can overlook some grammar-faults... ^^"
Spoiler for Christmas wishes and happy ends - Umbreons point of view:
Christmas wishes and happy ends - Umbreons point of view

Finally a special day arrived, it was Christmas eve.
Impatient and happily exited I left our den. Teak city was magnificent when it was decorated for Christmas.
Everywhere it glittered , sparkled and shined bright like the darkness of winter wouldn't be there.
The humans which lived here were in some special mood, according to Christmas, just like me.
My fiancé told me he would be back from a long breathtaking journey around Christmas eve.
He wouldn't tell me were his journey should go anyway or what he would do there, but I trusted him entirely, especially because he said he would be back for Christmas in time.
Whole weeks passed by since he left and I counted the days of his return, just like the humans did with their advent-calendars.
Silently I stride over the freshly fallen snow which gritted under my paws quiet and revealed where I was came from.
Oh, how I loved the winter and the Christmas time. The temper of the humans and also the Pokemon was warm and heartfelt and the lights at every corner lighted up even the darkest streets at night with a pleasant glance.
I arrived at our venue, close to the Bell tower, which meant more to us than for other ones. This is the place were we met the first time, around Christmas eve, unevolved and playful, just like every other Eevee in young years. Nevertheless I fell in love for his remarkable green eyes an instant.
I sat down on a higher place from which I could see almost everything so that I couldn't miss my beloved Espeon.
Hours passed by. I waited patient in that cold , hoping for a sign of the arrival of my fiancé. Many Humans went by, kids stroked me, older ones even gave me something to eat.
I don't worried about someone who would try to fight or even to catch me, in this town everything was different. At the most, trainers would fight against other trainers, the wild Pokemon which lived here wound't be catched, since no one could tell if that Pokemon allready had a trainer or not.
Meanwhile it turned dark outside and the streets were empty. Humans and other Pokemon were now by their familys. They enjoyed the time they had together and ate some feasts. I still sat there and waited. I waited all night long until the sun came up again.
I still couldn't find Espeon around here. Gradually I began to worry about him. It wasn't his style to be that late. Could it be...that something happened to him!? NO! I shouldn't even THINK about that!
The first christmas day passed without a sign of Espeon, too.
I was frozen to a point where I shook all over, tired from being awake all the time. Only now and then I stood up and walked few meters to get warm and liven up again. But by and by I couldn't stand it anymore and fell asleep, outside, in the cold. That would be my end for sure.

At the next day I awoke again, was I finally frozen to death and now at the heaven? No, it felt warm and peacefully. I even heard quiet crackles, where I was?
I opened my eyes, lay on a cusshion in front of a chimney. How did I managed to get to this place?
There was even a bowl with food and because I felt like I would starve I don't hesitated to eat the whole lot of it.
After a short time a young man with some scars at his forehead entered the room and smiled at me. After what he said I understood what must have happened. He found me at the night, almost death and he picked me up. Wait. At the night? I take a look to the windows. It was allready day again and I wasn't at my place! I went frantic and jumped to my paws. I wanted to go back to the bell tower as soon as I could.
The young man with the raven-hair and the blood-red eyes tried to calm me down, but I wouldn't do that, so he called for his friend , a huge man with red hair and silverish eyes, I almost got a shock at his look. He sighted and seems to understand that I couldn't stay here, so he left the room, just to reenter it, with a mal scarf and hat, which he put on me, so that I wouldn't freeze again, he said.
Eventueally they let me go, I thanked them for there help with a long-drawn-out cry ' Umbreeeeooon!' and hurried to run back to the venue. But even now my beloved one hasn't arrived.
But when minute after minute of the second christmas day passed, I almost lost the hope, but still I won't wanted to leave, looked around, searched for the lovely green eyes.
Again it went almost pitch-black.
The clocks showed 11p.m. And minutes passed by again. Christmas was almost over.
But I finally raised my ears. I could hear the hearty voice of my beloved fiancé Espeon!
I even could see him! I didn't reallize it, but I jolted ub, running over to him even with tears in my eyes. I almost tackled him to the ground and nestled against him , my greatest wish went true. Espeon was back again.

-Merry Christmas-
ImageImageImage
sig made by a-chan
---Arkani---

Post by ---Arkani--- »

my entry
it´s a small photostory, hope you like it :3
Spoiler:
orginal picture:
Spoiler:
i only use the va atworks ;) and the simple program paint of windows 7 :)
LF following Shinys: Shinx (!), vulpix, eevee, Totodile, Torchic, Mudkip, Zigzagoon, Tarpinch, Swablu, Speahl, bagon, chatot.
LF following promos: Snow ditto =]
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Green Okido

Post by Green Okido »

gosh damn it.... I'm done!
NO english story until next year again D:<!
those who find grammar mistakes or faults in great-small-letters, just keep them xD"

hope you still like it
Spoiler for Christmas wishes and happy ends - Espeons point of view:
O yeah, it was that time again.
Christmas was near and I was so excited about it, since I would finally can go back home to my fiancé Umbreon since we haven't seen us like years, although it were just a mere couple of weeks.
I made a journey to the mount Silver, there would I get a special gift for my beloved fiancé which I picked after a long decide. It was a long ,breathtaking journey since the way up there was rough. And it shouldn't be softer by leaving.
I went on my journey weeks ago to collect the gift, finally reached it and claimed it as mine, but problems would come up, even when I tried to avoid them.
As a psychic-Type Pokemon I don't get so easy up and down, since the Sneasel drove me nuts with their dark-type moves. How ironic, since my fiancé is a dark-type Pokemon, too.
Laughing over my own thoughts I snuck a small path along, didn't remarked that someone is following and watching me. Why was I in thoughts again, happy about that I will be back and celebrate a reunion with Umbreon again?
Even before I could make a move a wild Ursaring attacked out of nowhere. It's mighty paws made me shiver, but they were no match for my speed. I neatly avoided the attack, but I didn't see that Weavile come which attacked me with Night Slash, causing that my beautiful gift felt down because I barely could make a move.
I go to the ground, injured, looked behind my present which disappeared in a snowstorm.
It would take a while to get that back, for sure. But I would get it back, if I would , or even not. I fled, following where I remembered the present went, just to get it back because It caused me all the trouble. If I would come back with empty paws , Umbreon for sure, would be sad, also that gift should show our everlasting love.
If you felt that your situation could get worse, mount silver would show you the opposite, that damn mountain! Again a snowstorm howled over that freaking cold place. He was the highest mountain in both Kanto and Johto and also the crackle for my search for a gift, since what I wanted was only here to get, a sign, showing the everlasting might of something that never gets destroyed, just like our love for each other.
Hence it must be a snowflake from the diamond-dust from mount silver for Christmas! Those diamond-flakes were famous to never melt, even when it's snow at all. December 2. should be the date of diamond-dust-falling, but I had to spend 2 weeks of waiting for it.
Consequently I had no time to lose because I wouldn't make it in time for Christmas otherwise. After the snowstorm came to an end I started to search for the present, I put it in a little box I found back in Teak City right before I left.
I spend a whole day to find it, after many fights delayed me, but nothing would stand between me and my wish to see Umbreons bright eyes which sparkle in joy when he would open the box.
But I have to say that hadn't made it without the help of two Humans. One of them had spiky brown hair, the other one was crimson-eyed. Both bound up together with a large scarf, wandering the cold place like that, irritating me because of that lunatic doing, but they found my present and gave it to me after they saw me searching for something. I thanked them with a short 'Esp' and hurried again.
Only two days left until Christmas eve, I couldn't make it! Quiet whimpers came out my throat when the sun goes down again. The days weren't that long up here like they were in Teak city, and with the night, my best friends, the dark-type Pokemon came back to the surface.
Sighing I headed more to the west, I had to arrive Teak city, in the near of the Bell tower was our den, around the trees which looked like fall all the year, even when they carried snow.
My way down from the mountain was long and rough and after I made it back to the foot of the mountain it already was Christmas eve. Curses! I couldn't send a message to Umbreon either, tell him that I would come with a delay cause I needed to rest.
Pressing my ears at my head I focused on getting up, moving forward to New Bark Town with large steps, passed by a young man on a skateboard, who followed me. I first guessed he would try to catch me because I was weakened from my journey, but he seems to have the same direction.
He drove over to a girl with unbelievable short blue clothes, gave her a present and kissed her.
I was a bit jealous because I wanted to give my fiancé his present, too, today, causing the fact we were not from here, we didn't gave them at the first Christmas day, but Christmas eve.
At least it stopped to snow or hail like it did on mount silver, the paths were free of snow either so I could walk without struggle trough the citys, so I would make it to the second Christmas day at all.
Some trainers interrupted me on my way, trying to capture me, since they seem to never saw a wild Epseon, but those Rattata where no match for me, so I kept on walking.
Finally at Teak city we had the second Christmas day already.
Completely exhausted I collapsed on the ground right under the archway, the long journey was too much for me. Gasping for air I couldn't even move when a young man with a star-like hat raised me up and his red-haired friend took my present while they hurried to the Pokemon Center. I tried to squirm out of his arms fruitless, as he stroke trough my fur, telling me that it will be soon over and I don't have to worry about.
It really doesn't took so long and eventually I stand on my paws again and even got my present pack the red haired man patted my head, looked to the other guy in a lovely way and both walked away, holding each other.
Trainers who don't try to catch a wild Pokemon even when they could? That's what I call destiny.
Full of new grown strength I managed to get all the way to the bell tower, saw from here that my fiancé looked for something, or better, someone, not calm, but panic.
To release him from his fear I put the present on the ground, raising my high voice just to see how he reacts when I call for him.
So quickly how he reached me I couldn't blink or even move when he forced me to the ground, nudging his head against mine. Fortunately the fresh snow had catch and saved me from some serious injuries, since Umbreon nearly attacked me and could have break some of my bones with that impact.
I licked his face to calm him down and pointed to the gift, the Diamond-Dust-Snowflake.
'Merry Christmas, Darling.'
ImageImageImage
White_Kurai
Aisler x Cain

Post by White_Kurai »

That is my entrie for the contest. I hope you like it :3
Spoiler:
The white Star

A long time ago there was a realm. This was Snow White that has been established and protected by the white star. If you want to know its story than take a seat and listen to my words. And now have fun listening my little Christmas tale

Once there was a folk at Snow White. This place seems to be spellbound. Everthing seems to be pure and white. The white snow, the white flowers with their blue shinning, the forests and fields. Every Pokemon seemd to live its life as it wishes. It seems all just perfect. But one day a group wild Pokemon attacked it. They injured many of the peacefull Pokemon. In this Moment the white star appeared and chased the intruders into flight. Itself got injured dangerously. It's weaked body vanished and so the white star turned into a white stone with two blue stripes. The townsfolk of Snow White were thankfull and therefore protected their star and the realm. Before the dragon vanished he used his last powers to create a wall out of ice around Snow White. The wall hid this place and protected it from all evil. Well at least they thought it would.

Centuries passed and the Pokemon lived in peace. They formed their own little world. There is everything from little craftsmen till the big king. Well who lives there? The king Usagi (Umbreon), his wife queen Misaki (Leafeon) and their children Suki and Jule (2 Eevees). The king met his love already when he was a child and after a while with some problems they married. The children came shortly after their marriage. Jule is a well-behaved girl. If she would be able she would help everybody but she's a little bit scatterbrained and trustless. But she's as good as gold. Suki is different. She learns a lot. But as her sister she always tries to help people. Sometimes you can't really understand her but this doesn't matter. Just as her sister she's a lovely girl that you don't wanna miss.

The kings best friend is Eriya (Luxray). The brothers Cam (Fiffyen) and Nilai (Hunduster) were little puppies when Eriya found them. He took care of them as if they were his own children. Usagi and he know each other since they were children. They grew up together and shared joy and pain together. Oh and there is also Mariku (Bidof). A eifriges biberchen that powers the king, his familiy and all the other people with little snacks and great meals. She's like a mother for almost everyone and always have open ears for the problems of her friends. There are many Pokemon and there is no fight between them. The live together and help each other in a big community.

One day Eriya had enough. Why should they be prisoned behind thick walls? What way of living was this? It was just unfair and he decided to do something against it. It seemed like there was another reason and so he betrayed his own. He stole the white stone and left White Snow through a hole in the southest part of the wall. The other sorgen machen. Eriya never left the castle for such a long time and while they searched him the saw that the stone was missing. Could it be? Did he betray them? What happend? They didn't know the answer. But one thing they did know. They needed to search him and the stone.

Eriya was on his way for a long time until he found a lonely village. There he found verbundene and they thought the same way. No one should live locked away. Even if they thought this due to other reasons. Team Coldblood was there too and when they had the chance the used their intermediary Meowth. He stole the stone and brought it to his trainer. This one now wanted to catch the Pokemon in White Snow.

Now Eriya saw the big mistake he made and ran as fast as his paws let him. Unfortunately the battle already began when he arrived. Team Coldblood's Pokemon catched his friends and family.This wasn't what he planned. He just wanted that all of them can live in freedom. He helped his friends and freed Usagi and saved him from beeing caught. "Come on. Together we can do it!" The old friends fought together, helped and safed each other from bigger damages. As a hundoom tried to kill Eriya the white stone awoked.

With a brightly shining the stone turned into Lugia. He didn't liked what he saw and instantly knew what it has to do. With the powers it gathered and the help of the folk it was once again able to drive the intruders into flight. Now it recognized that it doesn't make any sense to hide White Snow. They needed to be able to protect their little realm and that there are others outside the wall that also had to get the chance to live here in peace. It's powers faded once again and it changed its form. But this time there was no stone. It turned into an egg which shortly flew over the ground and than falled. Mariku catched it and promised to take good care off it.

Christmas approached and soon it was time. Eriya, Misaki, Usagi, Mariku, Suki, Jule and many other friends were sitting in the chimney room. Mariku touched her pregnant belly and smiled warmhearted. Jule was sitting in front of the christmas tree together with white star the baby Lugia. The made guesses what could be inside the presents. Cam and Nilai played together in the snow and built Yanmas out of the snow. Then they started a snowball fight. They will soon joined the other at the christmass tree but first they needed to know who the better fighter is. With this game they spur each other. Eriya lend to his best friend Usagi. Usagi said with his loud voice "Now we start new. This time we will make it better. Together." The king watched with a loving smile at his queen that pressed her egg beloved. "Soon you will be the godfather for my child, my old friend. This one you owe me." A cheering music started and invited everyone to sing along. Finally they all where together again and everyone was sure that this time they won't make any mistakes. There were also happy voices from the village. Old ones and new ones. Cause the wall has been removed new Pokemon found the way to White Snow and got a second chance to leave in peace. Everyone who fit in the community was invited to stay there. As a team they were able to chase away all boor and all Pokemon that didn't came to find peace. The bells of the church rang. Everyone looked at the star filled sky. "Merry Christmas" everyone said. Shortly after that they started Christma caroling and enjoyed the time with their friends and families and of course also the presents and the delicious food. This was the beginning of a bright future.

This was my little story. What do you think? Was it the truth or just a fairytale. Decide it by yourself. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new Year with all your friends and familiy.

DemonPrinces
ImageImageImageImage

~<> Looking for Shiny Shinx, Espurr, Poochyena, Houndour and Zorua <>~
Pronto

Post by Pronto »

Hello!
Here's my entry for the photo manipulation contest! I hope I followed all rules OuO;;

Original Photo ;
Spoiler:
Objects I used ;
Spoiler:
Official Entry! ;
Spoiler:

Umbreon and Eevee having fun outside in the snow, while their home's lights are off, but their chirstmas tree is flashing some neat lights! /o/
Used Photoshop and SAI for editing ovo
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable

<3
Eleve

Post by Eleve »

here is my entry for photo manipulation^^ hope all it´s ok

original photo
Spoiler:
it´s from a wallpaper on my wall! ^^ sorry for the bad quality .

Manipulated:
Spoiler:
objects i used :
Spoiler:
Darthintuk

Post by Darthintuk »

Original Photo
Spoiler:
Manipulated
Spoiler:
I used virtuadopt pictures.
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
copperbat

Post by copperbat »

so - here is my entry for the 2nd section "photo manipulation"

since i did´nt want to have my VA-name-tag disturbing me in my picture manipulation i took 2 photos with the same view and used the one without the tag... i REALLY hope that that is not against the rules - otherwise all the hours of work would have been for nothing... ;)

here is the VA-tag-photo:
Spoiler:
this is one of our beautiful old buildings in dresden - when i went out for taking the pictures i luckily found most of my desired objects still decorated from christmas - at least it had been nearly new year ;)
i choosed this one cuz it reminded me so much of some locations in kalos ^^"
here is the photo i worked with:
Spoiler:
and that is my final product^^:
Spoiler:
so hope you enyoj my x-mas greetings^^
Inoke03

Post by Inoke03 »

I wrote a story for the writing contest. Sorry for my bad english :) .
Spoiler:
Anabelle saves the Christmas

It was the Christmas eve. Lots of cryogonals were falling from the sky. Mr. mimes were helping their owners to decorate the trees. Near Nimbasa City there lived a family made of a vaporeon, an umbreon and a glaceon. The smallest family member was the glaceon named Anabelle. She was waiting for Santa Lucario.
“Mum, why isn’t he coming?”
“I don’t know my dear. Maybe he is lost in the white forest…”
“May I go and look for him there?”
“ No Anabelle, you are too small to go so far!”
“But mum…Wait, I know! May my brother umbreon come with me?”
“Umbreon, can you go with Anabelle in the White Forest so she can look if Santa Lucario is there?
“Mum come on so I can tell you something. Anabelle, wait for us here”
“What is it?”
“You know that Santa Lucario doesn’t exist, no?”
“Yes, but I need time to get the presents for Anabelle!”
“You forgot to get them?”
“Yes, but it won’t take long until I will pick some berries and get a pokedoll. I can easly get one. Trainers allways drop them”
“OK mum…I will go with Anabelle…”
“Anabelle, he will come with you!”
“Thanks a lot! Now let’s go to White Forest!”
“Ok, let’s go.”
“ I am sure Santa is lost in the White Forest! That is why he is late!
“Santa is just a story! He is not true!”
“You will see he will bring me presents like he always did!”
“ Our mum was putting the presents under the tree every year!”
Their mum Vaporeon was having a problem. She could not find any berries… All of them were frozen…No pokedolls were fallen on the ground…
“What should I do? Anabelle won’t stop crying if she won’t get any presents…”
Umbreon and Glaceon found the way to the white forest.
“Now, go and look for Santa”
Anabelle run into the middle of the forest looking for Santa Lucario. She heard the voices of two Team Rocket grunts. They were trying to catch Santa Lucario. Anabelle ran fast to them. She tried to hit them using the move tackle. But when the two rocket grunts saw her, they threw an ultraball at her
“Let’s catch this glaceon! Ultraball, go!”
Anabelle was scared… If she was not doing anything, they could catch her... She used the move blizzard! A powerful beam of ice hit the two rocket grunts. They ran away scared and angry at the same time.
“Someday, we will catch you and that lucario!”
“Thanks Anabelle! You saved me! Without your help they would catch me and I could not deliver the presents to all pokemon! Now let’s go to your den so I can give you the presents for this year!
“Wait! My brother came with me! I will go to bring him here!”
“I will wait for you here.”
She ran to find her brother.
“So , you found him?”
“Yes! He is waiting for us!”
“What? You found him?”
“Yes, I will tell you the story when we go back home. Now, come on!”
The umbreon was confused. He was asking himself:
“Is she imagining this? Or Santa Lucario is real?”
“Hello, James! I am Santa Lucario! Anabelle will tell you what happend in my sled.”
In 2 hours, they were back home. Their mum vaporeon was nervous because she needed to tell Anabelle that Santa lucario was not real. Bu she did not knew that Santa was there.
“Oh, so you are here my dear…I will need to tell you something… Santa Lucario is…”
“Is here!”
Vaporeon was surprised.
“This glaceon saved me from Team Rocket! I will give her Berries and Pokedolls. For James, I have berries and Pokeblocks ! Happy Christmas to all the family!”
“Happy Christmas!”
All Christmas days are happy!

The end. Made by Inoke03
********************** Psychic Psychic Psychic**************************
~~ImageAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableImage
&
Zucca

Post by Zucca »

Here is my entry for the christmas contest category 2. Hope you like it

original photo
Spoiler:
manipulated photo
Spoiler:
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
monkeyD

Post by monkeyD »

Spoiler:
It was a cold winter night, two days before the Christmas evening, when an old gengar called his grandchildren. No minute later 2 little and happy gastly came in the warm and bright living room.
“Let me tell you a winter story, which you never heard before”, says the Gengar, and the two gastly set down on the floor and waited. They were really excited.
The gengar began to tell: “It has been already 60 years since then and I have become an old man, but I remember this as it was yesterday. There was a 19 year old gengar and it was one day before the holy night. He and his girlfriend wanted to celebrate their first Christmas together. Because his girlfriend was living far away from him, they had to plan good and the said that she would come to him. They were really happy, every time there were near each other. But then right in the meal time, a suddenly call went in the house the young gengar was living in. It was his girlfriend, which has already had been here, with bad news. She was ill and could not come to his house tomorrow. The young gengar was very sad about this information but he wished her to get well soon and a merry Christmas. So the next day has come and the sad temperature was still here. The time goes by and the evening was here, they went to the church and had a great meal at home. But no matter where the young gengar went, his mind was always by his girlfriend and now it was clear for him: He fell in love with her and could not be without her anymore! The next day he called her and it was like a miracle, she wasn’t ill anymore and decided to come the day after tomorrow. The young gengar was so happy that he jumped in the air. So she arrived and they had the best week all along. It was a really great time, they went skiing, went sleighing, spend many hours outside and warm each other up in the warm house, under a blanket before the fireplace. They gave their present and could wait to pack them out. The night before she would drive back home, they made a walk in middle of the night and the snow was falling slowly. When they stopped, watching the stars, he took her hand, said that he love her and kissed her. She said that she love him to and they went home hand in hand.”
The two gastly asked with big eyes: “And grampa, what happened to them after that?”. He answered: “Well, after some happy years they married and had a wonderful and cheerful life with many children.” The children smiled and ran into the kitchen, because their mother put some cookies out of the oven. Meanwhile, the old gengar went to the window, stares into the snow and little tear roll down his cheek. “I miss you, mx dear” he whispered, and went to the others.
Adoptable, Adoptable, Adoptable, Adoptable, Adoptable
Ash Monferno
The Doctor

Post by Ash Monferno »

Here is my entry for the Contest 2!
Original Photo
Spoiler:
Here is the Original Photo (it wasn't supposed to be this one, but I did some manipulation with it later)
Things that I used
Spoiler:
I used this photo too and it was token by me! Sorry, but unfortunately I don't have how to prove that I was token by me, but believe me, it was (hope you understand)!
All pokémons are from VA and the socks were drawn by myself with Paint Tool Sai!
Final (with manipulation)
Spoiler:

> > > Now just STOP! And give me your Pandas! I'm a Pancham's Master! < < <