Pokemon Fire/Ice (Makko Region 3.0/Contrev Region)

Just show us what have you made lately. Nothing is needed, besides will to show us your creations.
Mimi-Chan

Pokemon Fire/Ice (Makko Region 3.0/Contrev Region)

Post by Mimi-Chan »

Welcome to the Makko Region! Wait, that was a long time ago. Yeah, it's 2016, people! I made a remake of the grass starter of the Makko Region, Pterograss, and named it Folidactyl. After a little bit, I made the fire and water starters and I put it on Scratch. And now I and a couple of other people are making the Fakemon on Scratch. However, I'd like to share them on Virtuadopt for you. The format for users will be Virtuadopt Username/Scratch Username, although if they one have one, (V) stands for Virtuadopt and (S) stands for Scratch. Ladies and gentleman, I will introduce you to Pokémon Fire and Ice.
Spoiler for large:
Welcome to Pokémon Fire Version and Ice Version!
Also, here's the old Makko Region in comparison. The new name for the region is the Contrev Region, derived from contrary, regarding fire and ice's opposite nature. It isn't based off of any real life place. Also, any huge similarities between Fakemon are coincidental, there's so many Fakemon artists, after all.

I am spriting all the Fakemon, however not all the concepts are mine.
Spoiler for Staff:
Mimi-Chan/SkittyRulez
FeatheredMoon (S)
PokeCraft5000 (S)
The plot is that the protagonist is a 12-year-old with a family who is poor. The protagonist is fascinated with prehistoric Pokémon and fossils, so on the protagonist's 12th birthday, they get a fossil of their choice with what little money their family has. When the protagonist's rival, a rich boy named King, shows up to hang out with the protagonist, the accidentally revive the fossil into a starter Pokémon. The protagonist befriends the Pokémon and the protagonist soon heads out to become a Pokémon Trainer. It's not just about being a Pokémon Master anymore, it's about saving your family with the Poke you gain.

Welp, that was a lot. Finally, to the Fakemon! The Fakemon do not have a specified national dex number, and the real Pokémon are sorted like Contrev Dex/National Dex.

Spoiler for 001 - Folidactyl:
Folidactyl
Grass
Evolves into ??? at level ???
Obtained from reviving the Sprout Fossil
(Old Version - Pterograss/Pterofly)

Spoiler for 003 - Flamilodon:
Flamilodon
Fire
Obtained from reviving the Boulder Fossil
(Old Version - Liock)

Spoiler for 005 - Gallibubble:
Gallibubble
Water
Obtained from reviving the Bubble Fossil
(Old Version - Neckweb)

Spoiler for 007 - Mimachnid:
Mimachnid
Bug
Evolves into Pseucobra at level ???
(Old Version - Hopurta)

Spoiler for 008 - Pseucobra:
Pseucobra
Bug/Psychic
Evolves from Mimachnid at level ???
(Old Version - Musket)

Spoiler for 009 - Blankakeet:
Blankakeet
Flying
(Old Version - Sami)

047 - Spritzee
048 - Aromatisse
Spoiler for 049 - Aromease:
Aromease
Fairy/Poison
Evolves from Spritzee when leveled up while poisoned

More to be added! There's a couple Pokémon that aren't added here yet, and 2 of them are because they're made by PokeCraft5000 and I don't have any information of them besides the looks, name, and typing. There's also some Pokémon I've planned, yet haven't sprited yet. And I still need to add in the species and Pokedex Entries, too.
Spoiler for Plan/Add List:
Mega Purugly
Aristocaw (Evolution of Blankakeet/New Version of Heavird)
Sleetzap (By PokeCraft5000)
Permavolt (By PokeCraft5000)
Plantanodon (Evolution of Folidactyl)
Morayboros (New Version of Swirlray)
Castform Evolutions (Thermonster, Hygromonster, Anemonster)
Steel and Poison Eeveelutions (Automeon and Poiseon)
And as I'm revamping a lot of Pokémon in the Makko Region, here's a list of things I won't add.
Spoiler for Not Adding:
Disshell - The idea behind Disshell is appropriate, but it's a really lazy concept and is open to misinterpreting. 2012-2013 me did not know this.
Kuwukai and Uku - We have Mega Lopunny. We have Diggersby. Is that all to be said?
Leefa and Ivysludge - Leefa I should've based off of other humanoid Pokémon especially since it's female only, and Ivysludge, being a gray alien evolving from a leaf just feels really random and out of place. Kanaherb might still be in, (key word is might) but its evolutions are out.
Aurumoth (By PokeCraft5000) - From the looks of it, this Pokémon was stolen from Pokémon Showdown's CAP. The Pokémon there has the exact same name and typing, but has a different look, but the look that PokeCraft5000 made isn't that clear. Due to possible stealing that's against the rules of Pokémon Fire/Ice, that Pokémon must be original.
Hope you liked this!
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableImage
My clickbox is my first box, by the way.