Mizu's arts~

Just show us what have you made lately. Nothing is needed, besides will to show us your creations.
Mizuiro-Konoha

Mizu's arts~

Post by Mizuiro-Konoha »

So, I decided to open an art-topic again, since my style has developped a little bit.
I'll be posting all my Pokèmon-themed drawings here: they all have my deviantART watermars, sorry for that, but you know, thieves...

Feel free to comment / critique / say anything you like!
But please, no rude comments: I love talking about art and drawings, but in an intelligent and calm way (;

Just in case you want to visit me there, here's the link to my account: http://mizuiro-konoha.deviantart.com/

This is NOT an art shop: I won't take any kind of requests!
I may post some gifts, but nothing you can request and /or expect.

These are my most recent drawing:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FROGADIER
Spoiler:

BISHARP
Spoiler:

CHESNAUGHT
Spoiler:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARCANINE
Spoiler:

HOUNDOOM
Spoiler:

MEGALUCARIO
Spoiler:

FROAKIE
Spoiler:

GRENINJA
Spoiler:

SHINY GRENINJA
Spoiler:

DELPHOX
Spoiler:

COBALION
Spoiler:

TERRAKION
Spoiler:

VIRIZION
Spoiler:

Bonus: This is a picture in which I put the last three together: I wanted to see how they looked like (:
Spoiler:

These are a little bit older, but I somehow still like them:

DEOXYS
Spoiler:

SHINY GYARADOS
Spoiler:
Last edited by Mizuiro-Konoha on March 22nd, 2014, 2:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Sayumi
• All good things to those who wait. ✿

Re: Mizu's arts~

Post by Sayumi »

Mizuiro-Konoha, Really nice drawings! :D I absolutely love the Virizion, it looks so proud ♥ keep up the good work :3
Tradestation
Inoff. Helper: german, french & english
Image Image
Taka Edakumi

Post by Taka Edakumi »

Wow! I love all of these! Especially the trio in one picture~ Your style is fantastic, I really like how you can pose them without it looking stiff like my art.
Mizuiro-Konoha

Post by Mizuiro-Konoha »

Sayumi, Takatheeducatedkid, thanks a lot, both of you! :D
I'm kinda stressed right now, seems like exams never end... As soon as I'll finish them, I'll have a lot of spare time and I'll make new drawings.
Jack_Frost

Post by Jack_Frost »

Your drawings looks so cool. My favourite is Deoxys. It reminds me of an older comic style. :)
ImageImageImage
ava and signature made by -Beerchen-
Fake Adopts made by Doctor Bel
Sinister

Post by Sinister »

Mizuiro-Konoha, Very nice Art! My Favorite is the Delphox! I really love how you do the Lines. They are Clear and have a very cool Style.
I think you should a bit harder and darker shading. That would come great with your dynamic lines. :)
Want to trade? You can PM me! ^^
ImageAdoptableAdoptable
(Noibat/Noivern makes me Happy every time <3 )
Mizuiro-Konoha

Post by Mizuiro-Konoha »

UPDATE!
Posted 3 new drawings: Frogadier, Bisharp and Chesnaught!

---

Jack_Frost, thanks a lot! :D

Sinister, thank you, too! :3
Mh, you think? The fact is that I like playng with both shades and lights in my drawings... But thanks for your tip, I might try it! ^^