We Want Your Feedback!

Every announcement regarding Virtuadopt main site, or forums will come here.
BAS90

Re: We Want Your Feedback!

Post by BAS90 »

I still love coming on here everyday! The ideas posted so far are pretty good, and it would just be great to have something new happen on here.
FairyPrincessCynthia

Post by FairyPrincessCynthia »

> A potential concept for alleviating dedication to a specific day for double money would be to put the power in the individual's hands. Give them the ability to select a 24 hour period to make double money and once that time is up, they have to wait until next week at the time they started the "double money power" to use it again. (So if they used the "double money power" on 6PM Thursday, they have to wait until next week's 6PM Thursday to do it again.)
Spoiler for more adopts inside:
AdoptableAdoptable AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Praise be to fairy types.
Lady007

Post by Lady007 »

The new ideas and thoughts are really awesome, it would be great to get some new things or/and changes :D
Tango

Post by Tango »

+1 to more consistent (random) rewards for playing the mini-games, though not as frequent as after winning every game. It's very easy to run through a dozen hangman games; especially since there are solvers out there. Doesn't mean 100% wins all the time, but it does make the game very easy to run through. But it is discouraging to play so many and never get anything for it.

Matches taking 5 wins is harder to do, and is perhaps too many games for the reward. I find I can only play about 2 games back-to-back before the previous games' locations in my memory make it super hard to finish another one ^^; But I only play the matching game since it's the only one that nets consistent rewards. Some balance between the two would be more enjoyable, and then maybe add more too it. Like voltorb flip is awesome! And I think it was suggested a while ago too ;D

Otherwise, another thing that was suggested in the boards a while ago was to have the possibility of auto-naming eggs the moment they're hatched as well as all promos. I think this would be a great feature.
Tango's Trade Station
═══════»«═══════
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
═══════»«═══════
ArchangelUnmei

Post by ArchangelUnmei »

One thing I hope DOESN'T change is the randomness of the eggs. If I wanted to know exactly what I was hatching, I'd go play one of the other Pokemon clicker games that's out there. I love the excitement of not knowing - maybe it's a Pokemon I'm not fond of, or maybe it's one of my favorites! It also makes collecting more challenging, which makes it more fun.

I also hope the Click Exchange stays basically the same as it is now, at least in the way it works. I like that you have to do the work clicking to be able to get your own Pokemon clicked. It seems much more fair than just clicking from a list of online users or whatever. When I see a Pokemon with a really high level count it's truly impressive, because I know that person has (mostly) been spending a lot of time helping out other players.
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Shadow
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Thank you for the feedback so far everybody, the ideas have been great and there are a lot of constructive comments that will help shape the future of Virtuadopt. Please keep sharing! This change will likely take a decent period of time which gives plenty of people to have their opinions and ideas factored in.
Adoptable
KiraNear
Man of Mayhem

Post by KiraNear »

I want to give you my feedback too^^
But most points which I want to talk about were already mentioned, so I just add my thoughts at them.

1. "It still lacks the mega forms and the alolan forms."
Please put them into the dex too :/

2. "Baby Pokemon can evolve into their later stages through basic level up and/or inclusion of a Soothe Bell/TM00, depending on the species."
YES PLEASE!
It's so annoying, that you can't evolve (for an example) Pichu into Pikachu. You can it in the games, why not here?

3. "Alolan/Galarian Pokemon being able to be bred using an Everstone."
That would be very nice actually. And good for people who aren't able to complete the quests in time.

4. "I think it would be cool, if the region is listed in the view / edit so you can sort better"
I can't count how many times I put the pokemon into the wrong box because I remembered it in the wrong region.

5. "We already had events where you need to click a certain amount of VAs and then receive a special Promo"
Please, make more of these. So much here on this side depends on how lucky some users are; and how much time they can/want to spare. I found it very cool, when you back then had to do 10k clicks for getting Mewtwo. It was hard work, yes, but it felt so good! It feld earned and for the first and only time even a VA-unlucky person has the same chance to get a promo like others. I can imagine I'm not alone with these thoughts. I like it better, when you work and get a guaranteed price, then just hoping that you are one of the lucky ones, someday.

6. Also yes, please to the shiny history.

7. "Give the Congratz-Code through PM so you won't miss any congratz due to too fast clicking or a PC which shuts down right after getting a congratz >w<°"
OMG YES PLEASE³
I still don't get it why you can get everything automatically with a congratz, but not the promo. As I already mentioned, there are lucky and unlucky users on this side, and it feels so bad when you accidentally click away the congratz. And if you money doesn't is 1000 more, you will never find out what it was.

8. "also, I would love to see the chances of congratz' (and maybe shinies) rise a little bit. If you click 20k adopts without a single congratz it is very discouraging."
+1, can't add anything more to this

9. "Allow users to trade/gift currency."
There are users who owns so much money, they don't have any actual use for it. And others are constantly broke, especially after events like the last whole summer. So it would be nice, if the rich user could transfer their money (with a normal trade) to users who could use it more.

10. "Pokecash can be used to buy old monthy promos(not dex), perhaps just in the form of a 'Mysterious egg', which hatches into a random promo."
That would be awesome!

11. "Have a notification sent to the Trade owner when their trade has only 24 hours left. "
I'm for the time limit. Also, it would be nice if the trade owner gets a notification if someone offered something on his trade. More then often I waited nearly forever if the trade owner will accept my offer or not; and when I look into their profile, they haven't been online for weeks or simply forgot about their trade. So it could be a reminder, too.

+ Own Ideas

1. It would be nice, if you can put in the view /edit the number of how many of these Pokemon you own. For an example, I own 10 Pikachus. Now the view/edit entry shows me: You own 10 Pikachus. Or show it in the pokedex, it this makes more sense.

2. 1-Click-System for the CE. It takes for me always a few seconds and clicking there is very slowly, also the break after 20 or 30 seconds, where I always have to click the right pokemon, tooks time too. On another pokemon adoption play site, there ist such a 1-Click-System and I can click around 500-700 pokis in around 5-10 Minutes.

3. Please use the front page more again for telling about new updates >_<

4. I still think that a lucky trade funktion would be cool.

5. It would be awesome if you could comment under a trade. Especially when there is something like "Best offer, no pm" or something else in the trade comment. So you can ask the user right away and offer then.
AdoptableImage
Avatar made by smilesupsidedown.
Picture in my signature made by Cyrrior.
Yasha

Post by Yasha »

Quick thought: Would it be possible to make the day-night circle dependent on the users own timezone instead of the server-time?
Want to trade? See my Trade Station or send me a PM.
Shadow
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Since we wouldn’t want users having to manipulate their time zone settings, the solution here might be to speed up the cycle so that there are plenty of opportunities during 24 hours to catch day or night.
Adoptable
Yasha

Post by Yasha »

Shadow wrote: October 9th, 2019, 2:53 pm Since we wouldn’t want users having to manipulate their time zone settings, the solution here might be to speed up the cycle so that there are plenty of opportunities during 24 hours to catch day or night.
A 12 hour cycle would be nice, instead of a 24 hours one. Right now I always have night while playing, and if I want to catch daytime I need to play either before work on a weekday or I need to wake up early on a weekend. Evolving Cherrim into its flower form is really difficult, since it is also weather-dependent. So if I'm unlucky I need to set my timer early for several weekends until I can evolve it...

But maybe this is something that other users would have to decide as well...
Want to trade? See my Trade Station or send me a PM.
---Arkani---

Post by ---Arkani--- »

i love this site so my only wish is that this game will not get closed :)
more activity would be grea tbut i think you need more time or personal to do this so i understand the trouble of this site.
sometime when you have the resources to make this game great again, i wnat to see events again. One of my favorite was the event with the stormdancer swannoress, the combi of story and diffrent games was good :)
thank you for the last years :)
LF following Shinys: Shinx (!), vulpix, eevee, Totodile, Torchic, Mudkip, Zigzagoon, Tarpinch, Swablu, Speahl, bagon, chatot.
LF following promos: Snow ditto =]
Shadow
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Yasha wrote: October 10th, 2019, 3:51 pm A 12 hour cycle would be nice, instead of a 24 hours one. Right now I always have night while playing, and if I want to catch daytime I need to play either before work on a weekday or I need to wake up early on a weekend. Evolving Cherrim into its flower form is really difficult, since it is also weather-dependent. So if I'm unlucky I need to set my timer early for several weekends until I can evolve it...

But maybe this is something that other users would have to decide as well...
No final statements on future features yet! Much of everything is still being deliberated, but we are moving forward.
We want to make the website user-friendly, and what you've suggested seems reasonable to me (:

I am planning on offering a few comments on the suggestions so far to try and inspire a bigger discussion, but I would like to encourage everybody to continue commenting. So far it looks like there's a general consensus on what needs to be improved, the most important opinions are from those that want to use the site every day!
Adoptable
Tango

Post by Tango »

A shorter day cycle would be wonderful for the various time zones among users. I'm lucky enough to have the day/night switch at about 4pm my time, but that means that Dusk Lycanroc isn't really plausible unless I mess up my sleep schedule for work/school to get up at 3-4am xD

Another thing I thought of: Birthday Promos. I think it's wonderful to give a little something for users that stick around every year. The current problem (that I see anyway) with the system is that you aren't allowed to have more than 1 of each B-Day promo. So unless this promo is changed every year those that stick around don't actually get any bonus for being active for that time. I think this should be modified to always rewarding something for every VA Birthday, whether it's different from last year or not. Maybe just do an RNG of all the birthday promos for the years where no new promo is made?
Tango's Trade Station
═══════»«═══════
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
═══════»«═══════
FairyPrincessCynthia

Post by FairyPrincessCynthia »

If there was one thing the mobile games market figured out, it's that "daily login bonuses" are proven to incentivize people into playing games more than they would, usually.

I'll leave you to figure out the details, should you have interest in adding an "incentive mechanism."
Spoiler for more adopts inside:
AdoptableAdoptable AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Praise be to fairy types.
KopierKatze
La vie en rose.

Post by KopierKatze »

I didn't read every comment, but I'd like to suggest to revamp the premium accounts and their features, doesn't have to be much, but I'd love to support the site's server costs in exchange for some small benefits.

Maybe double click exchange time again, I don't really remember much of them aside from the Shiny list (of those you hatched yourself), and I liked the orange I guess.

Also I love this site and I like how there are still so many people caring about it. It became really peaceful these years which isn't bad, but I'd love to see some spicyness again.

(also a +1 on daily login bonus, nice idea)
49ER

Post by 49ER »

I have seen suggestions about getting a pm if you hit a congratz, so you won't miss one and can claim your prize, but if we are doing that, wouldn't it be easier to just have the promo appear in your box, without the extra steps of going through pms?
Adoptable
BAS90

Post by BAS90 »

I like 49er's suggestion immensely! Congrats are impossible to get now it seems, then to miss it in top of that is just maddening! Please consider changing it that suggestion.
Yoshiki
Total in Love with derBhaal

Post by Yoshiki »

49ER wrote: October 16th, 2019, 10:10 pm I have seen suggestions about getting a pm if you hit a congratz, so you won't miss one and can claim your prize, but if we are doing that, wouldn't it be easier to just have the promo appear in your box, without the extra steps of going through pms?
From time to time I like to send promo-codes to friendes - if they are unlucky - thereby they can have their own (OT) VA.
This would not be possible anymore. :cry:
❤️ Sharing IP every day with my husband derBhaal . ❤️Image❤️
❤️
Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️
Akemie

Post by Akemie »

Amount of Virtuadopts clicked today: 11,039
_____

I was clicking the whole day without a single congratz. This shall not sound like a mad complaint xD I just want to point out that increasing the odds of getting a congratz would be much more encouraging and people would click more I think. That would bring back at least a little bit of activity here^^

edit: Day 2: over 8k clicks - no congratz

edit²: Day 3: 5k clicks - no congratz

edit³: Day 4: finally got a congratz after 5,630 clicks - that makes over 30k clicks without a single congratz and both congratz' only were money x'D </3
Last edited by Akemie on October 25th, 2019, 4:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Adoptable Image Adoptable
ImageImageImage
pixels by King-Lulu-Deer (DA)
Glichu

Post by Glichu »

Akemie wrote: October 22nd, 2019, 6:02 pm Amount of Virtuadopts clicked today: 11,039
_____

I was clicking the whole day without a single congratz. This shall not sound like a mad complaint xD I just want to point out that increasing the odds of getting a congratz would be much more encouraging and people would click more I think. That would bring back at least a little bit of activity here^^
Totally agree with each word.

Maybe I'm not very active during last time, so I will not complain about now.
But last month when I had time and spent it on clicking on VA about 6-7 k of adopts per day without single congatz during whole month sounds little weird and discouraging.
+1 to that idea.
And also like to idea with PM on every Congratz you get.
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AdoptableAdoptable
General amount of hatched shinies: 122