Past Monthly Update

Every announcement regarding Virtuadopt main site, or forums will come here.
yankeesrule3526
Chief of Operations

Past Monthly Update

Post by yankeesrule3526 »

Hello,

As some of you veteran players may know, the monthly adoptables had their "dex number" in the 900 range. after 100 monthlies, we hit 999 and could not continue on that naming scheme because 1000 is taken by promos, in this case Articuno. So, I had to bump them to a different number, the 9000 series. Playful Tyrunt became the first 9000 series at 9100.

This was fine as it allowed us to continue monthlies, but that meant the monthlies were now split in to 2 groups...until today.

I have just run a script that updated the 9XX series monthly adoptables to 90XX. You may notice some things break with that change. Below is a list of known issues that will be correctly shortly.
  • Special Pokedex is not displaying the old monthlies
  • Custom Monthlies are no longer rendering
  • Old links to old 9XX series are broken (I'll try to have these redirect to the new ones)
If you notice other issues, please comment them below and a member of the staff will add them to the list.

Thank you for your patience.
~ Virtuadopt Staff
Yasha

Re: Past Monthly Update

Post by Yasha »

First: Thank you, yankees, and of course the whole team for all your continuous efforts. Especially in the last few weeks there was a huge amount of work noticeable from the staff, be it new content or site maintenance. I really appreciate that VA stayed and still stays with me through all those years :)

Second, one little bug to report: one of my Shiny Winter Rapidash is in their egg form. I already cleared my cache and used hard refresh, but it prevails. Also displays like that in the View/Edit and in the CE.

Screenshot:
Spoiler:
Want to trade? See my Trade Station or send me a PM.
49ER

Post by 49ER »

OOOoooh what a cool egg! I was not here when those were released do it is nice to see
Adoptable
yankeesrule3526
Chief of Operations

Post by yankeesrule3526 »

Yasha,

It should be good now.