quests?

Have any questions regarding Virtuadopt? Ask here!
arisousa

quests?

Post by arisousa »

hey everybody, i've been wondering how do i "unlock" quests , like i see some many eggs related to it , with name like "quest 1/3 " and etc... can anyone explain me? because everytime i get into that page theres nothing to do.. sorry for ignorance :lol:
Akemie

Re: quests?

Post by Akemie »

Go to the Game Corner (.explore --> either click on the house at the bottom left or the link at the bottom right) and there you will find a link called "Quest". There you have two quests to do^^
Adoptable Image Adoptable
ImageImageImage
pixels by King-Lulu-Deer (DA)
arizeksousa

Post by arizeksousa »

Akemie wrote: October 13th, 2019, 1:49 pm Go to the Game Corner (.explore --> either click on the house at the bottom left or the link at the bottom right) and there you will find a link called "Quest". There you have two quests to do^^
yeh till that part i know , but then there an aloha and other quest , but the guy says
"
Aloha! My name is Hala. I live in Iki Town, of the Alola region. I don't just spend my time training my Pokémon for battle. There are a number of rare Pokémon that can only be found where I come from. If you are passionate about Pokémon, maybe I will give you a gift.

Hmmm, I see you are a strong Pokémon trainer but you aren't quite ready to work with me yet. Maybe Professor Oak can help you out?" what i need to do to be able?
Akemie

Post by Akemie »

Oh, I don't know. Maybe you need to fill your pokedex to a specific amount. (?)
Adoptable Image Adoptable
ImageImageImage
pixels by King-Lulu-Deer (DA)
a-chan
chibi yaoi kitty

Post by a-chan »

Maybe try to solve the very first puzzle first: https://www.virtuadopt.com/puzzle.php
If I remember correctly, you had to get the Key Stone to be able to use/get mega stones. Maybe this also influences the alola quests?
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Tango

Post by Tango »

In addition to the keystone required to do mega quests, in order to be given a quest you must own appropriate adoptables that would allow you to potentially complete a quest that you are given. So in the case of Megas, you need to have a fully evolved adoptable that, when given a stone, would be able to mega evolve. For Alolans, I'm pretty sure that you require a breeding pair of a species that has an alolan form.

I looked into your boxes and it doesn't look like you have anything compatible with quests. The closest would be evolving that Kakuna into a beedril. Then you should be able to receive Beedrillite quests.
Tango's Trade Station
═══════»«═══════
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
═══════»«═══════