Occasional Incorrect answer

Have any questions regarding Virtuadopt? Ask here!
AcryliCat UwU

Occasional Incorrect answer

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

I have a similar issue as this thread right here entails.

At first I thought maybe this was just my own error, but after a few days of this issue I've decided to bring it up. Every now and then, although I click the correct answer in the CE, I'm told that I did not choose the correct answer. This doesn't particularly affect my experience using the CE, but it has gotten a bit aggravating after trying to do a lot of clicking the past few days.
I've been trying to be careful to not misclick, and to make sure I answered correctly.

Does anyone else have this issue? Is it just something with my account?
littlesterre

Re: Occasional Incorrect answer

Post by littlesterre »

Yes, I know what you mean. I sometimes even get the credit for it, I think, but it says I answered wrong. At first I thought I misclicked too, because I often use the click exchange on my phone. But when I do use the computer, I get the same problem and I'm sure I don't missclick.

I thought it was just me, happy to hear it from someone else too.
Adoptable PM for tradesAdoptable
Shellder, zubat, grimer, smeargle, spinarak, murkrow
AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

I'm glad I'm not the only one, too. I'll see if the clicks are counting, I didn't think to check that.
It's mainly just a nuisance at this point.
Glichu

Post by Glichu »

I noticed this too. Especially when I use PC to click.
I choose right answer, but it shows that I'm not.
Usually it happens on first question and second goes OK to me.
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
AdoptableAdoptable
General amount of hatched shinies: 122
Thalassa

Post by Thalassa »

It happens to me too pretty often. At first I thought I was clicking the wrong answer/page didnt load properly because I was hurrying but even if I take it extra slow I still get the wrong answer error when I clicked on the right image. Sometimes this happens twice in a row for me, maybe because I open the clicks on separate tabs?
Yasha

Post by Yasha »

Same happens here. Sometimes two times in a row, but usually it's gone after one "wrong" click. And it often happens when I had a short break between clicking. Maybe the question resets, but the page doesn't?
Want to trade? See my Trade Station or send me a PM.
AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

Sometimes it happens to me more than once in a row. It happens also when I'm clicking by using the middle mouse button to open a new tab and reloading the page to click(how I click on pc). It happens also on mobile.

I have also noticed it happens more often if I've gotten up for even a short moment.
Tango

Post by Tango »

It's started happening a bit more frequently. I just lost a congrats due to it. I went to try and go back after clicking passed one in the CE and instead of getting the tab back like usual it loaded the 'sorry that's the wrong answer' page instead :(
Tango's Trade Station
═══════»«═══════
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
═══════»«═══════
Yoshiki
Total in Love with derBhaal

Post by Yoshiki »

Tango wrote: March 23rd, 2019, 2:33 pm It's started happening a bit more frequently. I just lost a congrats due to it. I went to try and go back after clicking passed one in the CE and instead of getting the tab back like usual it loaded the 'sorry that's the wrong answer' page instead :(
Same :(
❤️ Sharing IP every day with my husband derBhaal . ❤️Image❤️
❤️
Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️Adoptable❤️
AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

It's happening pretty often now even just with clicking regularly using ALT+Q to switch pages more easily. It's popping up as a wrong answer, plus it's also really slow, so half of my clicks arent counting and I can only get like 5 CE clicks in at a time with how slow it is right now.. I don't wanna sound like, horrible, but it's gotten a bit frustrating now, especially since it's double money day and I'm still pushing to try to win a shiny diance.
Tango

Post by Tango »

It is frustratingly slow if you're not using the new tab + refresh method of CE Clicking, and even then it is annoying when I have to refresh 3 times for some of them not even going that fast. I have found, like was mentioned before, that if I stop clicking to even just hit the refresh on the Trading Point then go back to the CE it tells me it was an incorrect answer despite not being.

Though, it's not double money day today. So maybe it'll be better tomorrow (or 9hrs from now)? *hopes*
Tango's Trade Station
═══════»«═══════
═══════»«═══════
AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

Oh I forgot that double starts later, oops, I'm glad I'm not missing it then lol.

Even the new Tab + refresh is frustrating because half of my tabs aren't reloading correctly and feeding the Pokemon that I click. And when I can only load fast enough to get 10-12 clicks in, that's really detrimental to my time.
I've tried every method of clicking that I can, and they're all very useful, but only when paired with a properly functioning Click Exchange.
Tango

Post by Tango »

I just lost another CE Congrats D:

I hit the back button and instead of my congrats message it just loaded a plain page this time -- the congrats was gone. But it was there! This is really frustrating. That's 3 congrats I've lost in a week D: All promos. I've never been this luckily unlucky >.<
Tango's Trade Station
═══════»«═══════
═══════»«═══════
SpoonyBard
† fool †

Post by SpoonyBard »

Just missed a congratz as well when I tried to go back to an old page, most paged reload correctly (Im using Chrome, for reference), but sometimes I get the "sorry, wrong answer"-tab
AdoptableImageImage
My trade topic