The Breeding Factor

Have any questions regarding Virtuadopt? Ask here!
Shady_

The Breeding Factor

Post by Shady_ »

I've got a male Braixen in the daycare center with a female Espeon which have the message 'The two seem to get along' meaning an egg is possible (though I am on my second $500 attempt). What I'd like to know is, what species would the egg yield, an Eevee or a Fennikin or is it random chance?
In the gameboy/DS games the offspring were guaranteed to be the species the mother is but the guide here did give me the sense that it works differently in this game (hence why I checked Serebii.com for the appropriate egg group because I'd read in the guide that Ditto can not be used) and what I'm aiming for is a female Fennikin.
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Ylvanne

Re: The Breeding Factor

Post by Ylvanne »

I believe it goes with the species of the mother here as well ^w^
But it will take some time :S
I've spent thousands on the daycare with my Chespin pair. They even evolved to the last stage and only gave me 2 eggs ^^u
Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable Adoptable
~ Trade Station ~
Clickbox is #1, but if you have time, you can click #2, I'd really appreciate it!
Shayim is my dream of life. If you can help me getting it, I'd be the happiest person in the world!
Shady_

Post by Shady_ »

Ugh, great! I spent $1000 on this pairing and it's not gonna get me what I want?! I want a fennikin egg not an Eevee egg but it's the Espeon that is female. :x
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
a-chan
chibi yaoi kitty

Post by a-chan »

Then you'll have to trade for a female Fennekin in the GTS. Or look through the GTS threads on the forum, maybe someone is trading one.
As a side note, you have the chance for an egg every full hour, though it can take it's time. From experience I can say that it can take from only 1 hour up to almost 2 weeks, if you're very unlucky.
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable