The Ghost Clan

Standard forum on most community boards - make your own guild, or join existing one!
Aqours

The Ghost Clan

Post by Aqours »

With October just around the corner, it seems pretty appropriate to open up the Ghost Clan! Who doesn't love these spooky Pokemon, anyhow?

Rules
♡ Be nice to everybody
♡ Don't spam
♡ Do not post before I accept you

Form

Code: Select all

[b]Username[/b]
[b]Nickname[/b]
[b]Favorite ghost-type[/b]
[b]Something cool about you[/b]
Announcement!
We're holding a little contest! Give Mimikyuu a different costume to wear and submit it to me~ I'll put up a poll on October 23 and whoever has the most votes by the end of the week wins! The winner will have their drawing included in the clan banner! You can submit them to me via PM or Kik (mine is defamme)
Spoiler for Members:
Aqours | K | Mimikyuu
marumo | Bannette
loly27 | CanPake/Loly | Gengar
flamingwing12 | Flame/Stormo | Mimikyuu/Ghastly
Spoiler for My form:
Username Aqours
Nickname K
Favorite ghost-type Mimikyuu
Something cool about you I have about 14 chickens, two dogs, a cat and a bunny~!
I'll try to make this page look prettier when I know how to :')
Last edited by Aqours on October 3rd, 2016, 1:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
marumo

Re: The Ghost Clan

Post by marumo »

Username marumo
Nickname marumo :P
Favorite ghost-type Horrrible question. Bannette.
Something cool about you Um... The water I'm drink is pretty cool.
AdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptableAdoptable
Aqours

Post by Aqours »

You're accepted marumo, welcome~! ^^
marumo

Post by marumo »

Thanks, I'm reading your Introduction post as well as posting here (takes me a while to do stuff~)
mimikyu should be an interesting ghost type though.
Aqours

Post by Aqours »

Yeah, I think it's really cute how it's part fairy type as well! Even though I haven't gotten the chance to see it in battle or really know it outside of its appearance, I think it's safe to say it'll be my new favorite Pokemon.
My friend thinks it's creepy though..since it's too scary on its own for anyone to want it, but I think it's a little ball of sunshine lol.
loly27

Post by loly27 »

Username Loly27
Nickname Canpake or Loly
Favorite ghost-type Gengar
Something cool about you I'm actually a long time user who's been trying to get re-active! I was actually thinking about making a shadow clan (since thats still a relatively new thing on VA) in time for Halloween, but this is perfect c:
Cheers~
Aqours

Post by Aqours »

loly27 wrote:Username Loly27
Nickname Canpake or Loly
Favorite ghost-type Gengar
Something cool about you I'm actually a long time user who's been trying to get re-active! I was actually thinking about making a shadow clan (since thats still a relatively new thing on VA) in time for Halloween, but this is perfect c:
Accepted, welcome to the clan! ^^
A shadow clan would have been super awesome too! Everything'll get super spooky on here. >:3
Also Canpake is really cute lol!
marumo

Post by marumo »

Aqours wrote:Yeah, I think it's really cute how it's part fairy type as well! Even though I haven't gotten the chance to see it in battle or really know it outside of its appearance, I think it's safe to say it'll be my new favorite Pokemon.
My friend thinks it's creepy though..since it's too scary on its own for anyone to want it, but I think it's a little ball of sunshine lol.
Well, yeah it is kinda creepy, but isn't that like the point of a Ghost type pokemon? I mean, if it were all fluffy and cute it'd be kinda weird? Honestly, I think when you look at it in the right way (even whilst being creepy) there is an aura of cuteness.
I think it'll do well in battle seeing as it gets an ability which is basically a free subsitute, which sounds pretty cool~ Kinda hope it evolves~
Aqours

Post by Aqours »

Yeah true that is the point of them! But they like ghost type Pokemon so maybe it's on a whole other layer of creepy for them lol. Having a facade of cuteness would definitely make a ghost type even creepier though! Like that soul piercing gave but really cute? Like Kyubey from Madoka Magica!
Yeah I hope it evolves too! There's something I saw on Twitter that makes it look a lot creepier when it evolves, like it peeks out of the Pikachu costume a little more and it's super cool!
It'd also be really neat if you could entire it in contests and it changing its costume to Bulbasaur, Charmander or Squirtle. It'd definitely give it some more *~pizzazz~*

Also, I'm sorry I haven't been active lately, I have a huge test coming up and I've been studying my butt off.>_<
loly27

Post by loly27 »

OH my gosh I love the whole idea of Fairy/Ghost or Dark type pokemon. The whole design idea sounds so cool...

I hope Mimikyuu doesn't just stick to a 'Pikachu' costume. I'd like to see some variations, maybe like a Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle Mimikyuu's.
Cheers~
Aqours

Post by Aqours »

loly27 wrote:OH my gosh I love the whole idea of Fairy/Ghost or Dark type pokemon. The whole design idea sounds so cool...

I hope Mimikyuu doesn't just stick to a 'Pikachu' costume. I'd like to see some variations, maybe like a Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle Mimikyuu's.
Right! Mimikyuu is such a wholesome Pokemon lol. It would be really cute to see it dressed up as a bunch of different Pokemon. I know it dresses up as Pikachu because it's The Pokemon but c'mon...who doesn't love the first gen starts!

And maybe, if it were to evolve, it would upgrade it's costume too! It'd be cute to see Mimikyuu dressed up as Alolan Raichu! Or even just normal Raichu would be nice.
marumo

Post by marumo »

I have to agree. Can you imagine a mimikyuu which evolves to have like a chibi Charizard/Blastoise/Venasaur/Raichu costume on? I reckon if they did that they could make it so mimikyuu would change type to correspond with its costume! I think that'd look, and work really well :3
AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

Username: Flamingwing12
Nickname: Flame or Stormo, whichever *w*
Favorite ghost-type: Napstablook Mimikyu and Ghastly
Something cool about you: I'm an artist! And an animator!
Aqours

Post by Aqours »

flamingwing12 wrote:Username: Flamingwing12
Nickname: Flame or Stormo, whichever *w*
Favorite ghost-type: Napstablook Mimikyu and Ghastly
Something cool about you: I'm an artist! And an animator!
Accepted! Welcome to the clan! ^^ (Napstablook is totally a Pokemon lol)

Also, I'm gonna major in animation once I get to college omg! Is it difficult? :O
marumo wrote:I have to agree. Can you imagine a mimikyuu which evolves to have like a chibi Charizard/Blastoise/Venasaur/Raichu costume on? I reckon if they did that they could make it so mimikyuu would change type to correspond with its costume! I think that'd look, and work really well :3
Oh my gosh yes that would be super cute! Maybe it would have a move that could correspond with each costume too? Like if it were Blastoise, it would be able to learn Hydro Pump! We should totally be spit balling this at Nintendo I'm sure they could use some super fresh ideas like these. B)
AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

Animation isn't DIFFICULT persay but it takes a lot of patience ^^"
loly27

Post by loly27 »

Ooh you guys are getting me out of a drawers block... Might just do a few mimikyuu doodles.

And welcome flame!
Cheers~
Aqours

Post by Aqours »

@Flame Well that's a bit more reassuring lol! I don't have a lot of patience so hopefully I can get myself together before my butt's kicked

@Loly Please do! :O Maybe we could make it a group thing? Like everyone draws a Mimikyuu and whoever draws the best wins something? I'm not sure what though I don't actually have a lot of Pokemon on here. :')
marumo

Post by marumo »

That might be a nice thing to do as a group :)
I really suck at drawing, but it'd be nice to do something together. Maybe the winner could win a little banner, or have their name on the OP in a spoiler or something~
Aqours

Post by Aqours »

That's a good idea! And maybe it could be on best design rather than who can draw it the best? I could try to make up a poll on Google and we can all vote to see who'll win! ^^
AcryliCat UwU

Post by AcryliCat UwU »

I will begin my drawings- tho I can't send it here from my phone. ;-;
If anyone has kik or ifunny I could post it on one of those.