☼ The Charizard Clan ☼

Standard forum on most community boards - make your own guild, or join existing one!
Zoka

Re: ☼ The Charizard Clan ☼

Post by Zoka »

Kuromi, Lol, at first I didn't even recognize you~ XD ...I liked Kururi better though~ =I
Essifox

Post by Essifox »

As soon as I changed my name I thought Kururi was better two xD
Adoptable Adoptable
Casper

Post by Casper »

[spoiler][/spoiler]
I feel so bored.
(And I somehow regret having a gif in my sig with Felix and his hammer dance. x3
B-but..party lights!
I'm pretty sure the scene with the dancing was in Owl City's Music Video for "When Can I See You Again?".
I first saw that music video on Disney channel. Gosh, I thought it lasted for like ten minutes. x3)

Leon Kuwata

How do you keep food from going bad, rotting, or spoiling?
You teach it to be good.
Essifox

Post by Essifox »

So by any chane is this why yhu where listening to Owl City not too long ago? c;
Adoptable Adoptable
Casper

Post by Casper »

Well their song "When Can I See You Again?" was at the end credits of Wreck-It Ralph.
And the song is on the favorite Radio Station, Radio Disney.

Leon Kuwata

How do you keep food from going bad, rotting, or spoiling?
You teach it to be good.
Zoka

Post by Zoka »

Hey everyone~ C:

Kuromi, I just have to ask, is that guy in your avatar and signature from some anime~? =D
Essifox

Post by Essifox »

Zoka wrote:Hey everyone~ C:

Kuromi, I just have to ask, is that guy in your avatar and signature from some anime~? =D
Why yes. Yes he is. :3
The anime is either called K or K Project. I've seen people call it both. I love it ouo. However the opening and ending has a nude neko but it doesn't really show the parts. She's nude when she first shows up in the series but that's because she refused to wear clothers because they're too "restricting". She ends up with clothes anyway. I just ignored that part and fell in love with the Red Clan/HOMRA and most of all Misaki~

Oh yea, Misaki Yata is who is in meh banner and avatar. He's a skater ;p.
Adoptable Adoptable
TheMonsterQueen

Post by TheMonsterQueen »

Kuromi, I have to say... the Guy in you're Ava & Sig looks very... very... nice xD
Adoptable ImageAdoptable
Essifox

Post by Essifox »

Black Kyurem, you're into bad boys ain't ya? ;3
Adoptable Adoptable
TheMonsterQueen

Kuromi, Uhm... hehe... YES XDDDD
Adoptable ImageAdoptable
iShy

Post by iShy »

*slowly walks in*
>>Welcome to Hell<<
"This world is merciless, yet it has this strange beauty."
TheMonsterQueen

Megurine Luka, Hey Luka ^^
Adoptable ImageAdoptable
iShy

Post by iShy »

Hey there BlacKyu~
>>Welcome to Hell<<
"This world is merciless, yet it has this strange beauty."
Zoka

Post by Zoka »

Kuromi wrote:
Zoka wrote:Hey everyone~ C:

Why yes. Yes he is. :3
The anime is either called K or K Project. I've seen people call it both. I love it ouo. However the opening and ending has a nude neko but it doesn't really show the parts. She's nude when she first shows up in the series but that's because she refused to wear clothers because they're too "restricting". She ends up with clothes anyway. I just ignored that part and fell in love with the Red Clan/HOMRA and most of all Misaki~

Oh yea, Misaki Yata is who is in meh banner and avatar. He's a skater ;p.
Okay, thanks~ Misaki just looked so damn cool I had to know where he was from so I could check it out~ XD
Essifox

Post by Essifox »

With the new Mega Charizards coming out, thought I should try reviving this clan once again. c:
Which is your favorite form of Charizard?

Adoptable Adoptable
Zoka

Post by Zoka »

I actually like the original one the best. :d But I gotta admit the mega evolutions are pretty darn awesome too. XD
Essifox

Post by Essifox »

My favorite is Mega Y. I prefer the original Charizard over X, but they're all awesome. :)
What do you think about the other Mega forms that have come out? Would you prefer if they never made Megas? (some do)
Adoptable Adoptable
Zoka

Post by Zoka »

Now that I think about it, I really can't decide which of the mega charizards I like more... They both have their good and bad sides. :d
In fact I don't really care about the mega evolutions much. I haven't fallen in love with them but I don't hate them either so right now I'm neutral. Maybe it'll change in the future, maybe it won't. XD
Now that I go through them I can say I like the mega forms of Charizard (both of them), Blastoise, Mewtwo (the X version, the Y one is just... no. .___.) and Blaziken. However I don't like what they did with Kangaskhan (Basically, the baby just jumped out of it's belly-bag-thingie.) and Ampharos (They just added a ridiculous hair and tail.)
Essifox

Post by Essifox »

Something that kinds bugs me, but I will soon get over is that I saw a drawing once pointing out Charizard Y doesn't really have fingers. I do however think one of the reasons I like it so much is because it doesn't have the belly the other two have. I don't mind the belly, but I like that Y doesn't have a big one.

I kinda think of all forms of Mewtwo a bit strange. I don't get Y until Christmas, maybe sooner if I can use puppy eyes at the right time and place. x3 Until then, I'm interested in Mega Kangaskhan. If you hit it does the baby look damaged to? I don't feel right defeating baby Pokémon. >.<

Not a huge fan of Mega Ampharos and Lucario. I loved Mega Banette. :) Usually over half the Pokémon I decided I didn't like I ended up liking by the time I defeated the game in other versions.
Adoptable Adoptable
Zoka

Post by Zoka »

Really? Haha, I guess that might be the case. :p Well, when I saw the Y version the first though that entered my mind was; "Looks like the poor fella lost some weight, haven't anyone been feeding him?" or something along those lines. XD

A very good question indeed. :d But the baby kangaskhan might be as dangerous as its parent. You avoid hitting it and then it'll beat you to a bloody mess when you least expect it. :p

I didn't like mega banette much, I prefer the old one.
For me it's usually that when I decide I don't like some pokemon I'll never like it. X,D